• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
well...ok but your saying that the cloacked g uy can use the keyblade as an inferior weapon?

No... Someone said that this person could be from the keyblade wars. What I was saying is that if he WAS from the keyblade wars why would he use those light saber things if he could use a keyblade? And why would he use inferior light saber things if he had a keyblade?

Chris211

Well seeing how he kicks some ass with it, maybe its not as inferior as we think?

jawz

He could be a descendant or super great grandson from one of the keyblade masters.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its fricin ansem the wise it has to be, why does xemnas weild the same ethreal blades he had to learn it from somwhere
because the battle takes place in the land of departure it happens beofore terra and xehanort are fused so it leaves only him as a possible choice

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I doubt it, how would any of them be alive? Regardless, seems like most of them died from the wars anyways.

Let me tell you a similar story in a Sci-Fi show called Doctor Who.

There was a war between Time lords and Daleks. The doctor (a time lord) did something to destroy all of the daleks and all of the time lords... or so we thought. For in the many seasons of the show to come, we constantly surviving Daleks as well as seeing that the Master (a timelord) has survived.

Now who's to say the same thing won't happen in the Keyblade War?

rac7d said:
its fricin ansem the wise it has to be, why does xemnas weild the same ethreal blades he had to learn it from somwhere
because the battle takes place in the land of departure it happens beofore terra and xehanort are fused so it leaves only him as a possible choice

You better have been joking when you said that.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
People are still failing to show me why it could be Ansem the Wise and I keep showing them why it can't be and i get no response -_-

If this guy were Ansme he'd be on par with Aqua's fighting skills and Terra's fighting skills and be able to hold his own against Xemnas...Ansem had no type of fighting skills what so ever in KH2 and was being rushed by dusks. Instead of getting Sora to take his revenge for him or asking Riku to retrieve Roxas why couldn't he do it himself with his crazy skills that this "Ansem theory" claims he has. according to Nomura the scene with Aqua and Ansem takes place right after KH2 because Nomura was disclaiming that it happened a year after KH2 but rather just right after it so Ansem would have to find a way back to the future in order to make this conversation and according to the secret ending Aqua doesn't know Ansem which means no time travel played a part with Ansem whats so ever. She doesn't even attack him, or feels any hostility. And I think you'd remember someone in a black coat who tried to kill you and wouldn't casually walk up to them and ask them who they were, and don't give me stuff that Aqua may have forgotten because Nomura said time passes differently in the realm of darkness. ANSEM CAN NOT FIGHT! THIS GUY CAN! XEHANORT WASN'T A FIGHTer AS AN APPRENTICE, he was a scientist JUST LIKE HIS MASTER who can't fight, and was a LEADER OF A WORLD OF PEACE! Why would he need body guards to protect him if he could kick ass for Pete's sake?! This guy just screams Xehanort to me but I think its too obvious to just be another incarnation. But bottom line I say that there is really nothing pointing it to being Ansem, and many things pointing to it not being him.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Now its possible that could make sense, but no about the "him traveling to the past part." I'd rather like to think the character himself is canon, but the fight isn't. He said the fight couldn't take place at that time and time-traveling would just make KH more confusing so I doubt it. Maybe its a canon character that we don't know of yet that'll link to a newer KH game coming out, who knows.
I beilve he said the fight was canon as well.

Let me tell you a similar story in a Sci-Fi show called Doctor Who.

There was a war between Time lords and Daleks. The doctor (a time lord) did something to destroy all of the daleks and all of the time lords... or so we thought. For in the many seasons of the show to come, we constantly surviving Daleks as well as seeing that the Master (a timelord) has survived.

Now who's to say the same thing won't happen in the Keyblade War?
Your logic is ALMOST flawless you've just miscalculated one thing. This isn't Doctor Who.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Your logic is ALMOST flawless you've just miscalculated one thing. This isn't Doctor Who.

I never said it was Doctor Who, I'm simply saying that just because the story says all those who fought in the keyblade war were "supposedly" destroyed doesn't mean there aren't any survivors. There could very well be those who survived through means of going to another realm or dimension for hundreds of years or something like that.

I don't think the new secret boss is someone who fought in the keyblade wars but to say that nobody survived the wars is sort of debatable since we never witnessed exactly what happened in the keyblade wars.

RelixBBS said:
People are still failing to show me why it could be Ansem the Wise and I keep showing them why it can't be and i get no response -_-

If this guy were Ansme he'd be on par with Aqua's fighting skills and Terra's fighting skills and be able to hold his own against Xemnas...Ansem had no type of fighting skills what so ever in KH2 and was being rushed by dusks. Instead of getting Sora to take his revenge for him or asking Riku to retrieve Roxas why couldn't he do it himself with his crazy skills that this "Ansem theory" claims he has. according to Nomura the scene with Aqua and Ansem takes place right after KH2 because Nomura was disclaiming that it happened a year after KH2 but rather just right after it so Ansem would have to find a way back to the future in order to make this conversation and according to the secret ending Aqua doesn't know Ansem which means no time travel played a part with Ansem whats so ever. She doesn't even attack him, or feels any hostility. And I think you'd remember someone in a black coat who tried to kill you and wouldn't casually walk up to them and ask them who they were, and don't give me stuff that Aqua may have forgotten because Nomura said time passes differently in the realm of darkness. ANSEM CAN NOT FIGHT! THIS GUY CAN! XEHANORT WASN'T A FIGHTer AS AN APPRENTICE, he was a scientist JUST LIKE HIS MASTER who can't fight, and was a LEADER OF A WORLD OF PEACE! Why would he need body guards to protect him if he could kick ass for Pete's sake?! This guy just screams Xehanort to me but I think its too obvious to just be another incarnation. But bottom line I say that there is really nothing pointing it to being Ansem, and many things pointing to it not being him.

THIS! I honestly have no idea why people even mentioned Ansem the Wise for that fight at all. AtW being the secret boss makes about as much sense as Donald Duck.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
notice the hearst insignia on the blade all apprentices of ansem had it on their weapons

Caxm

Unbirths don't exist without Vanitas. He is what created them in the first place

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Don't you think it could be master Xehnorts UNBIRTH??????!?!!!?!
They're called Unversed, not Unbirths. Unbirth was an incorrect fan translation. And like Caxm said, all the Unversed are gone. They were dark emotions given off by Vanitas, so now that he's gone so are they.

And a heart symbol on the hooded man's blades does not defeat the mountains of evidence against him, which RelixBBS listed above.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
notice the hearst insignia on the blade all apprentices of ansem had it on their weapons

They're different symbols. the ones that Ansem's apprentices have looks like the heart you see on the KH logo this guy's symbol barely looks like a heart besides that's irrelevent. If that's your arguement for it being Ansem please stop.

If you actually take the time to read my post on this theory of yours you'll see why it doesn't make sense for it to be him.

Its been proven on several accounts that Ansem has been on Radiant Garden during the events of BBS and even after for Pete's sake. Even after Aqua is in the realm of darkness there's a scene of Ansem, Braig, and Dilan in RADIANT GARDEN going to find a memory-less apprentice Xehanort.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Please tell me you're not saying that this:
th_Apprenticesymbol.jpg
looks like this:
th_SecretBosssymbol.jpg
. Because they don't look alike at all :\

nubstyle

It's not Xeahnort or Ansem The Wise. We met him three times. Noruma said that we met it twice. My guess's Yen Sid.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I don't care if its Nomura, Donald Duck, Goofy Goof, Max Goof, hell I don't care if its Sora's mom I don't care if KAIRI's GRANDMOTHER. I'm just here to declare that it isn't Ansem under the evidence brought up by the defendants. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back