• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudxStrifs

Awards
does anyone know anything about it
looks like theres some currency to trade in for stuff

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: halloweeen event

...hmmm... i think it will be a individual event where we must defeat mirror heartless. Just ike the event with whatermelons and firework, it's just a guess so don't expect that it's for sure...

Also... you know you write Haloween with 2 'e' and not 3...

CloudxStrifs

Awards

lol ya I know I did it by accident I was watching jon tron and some times he says his e s longer because he's just silly like that and it slipped in

the event heartless seem a lot more balanced then the summer event though makes me glad because now I can get a sr card,which will be my first one so far besides chip and dale assist

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

lol ya I know I did it by accident I was watching jon tron and some times he says his e s longer because he's just silly like that and it slipped in

the event heartless seem a lot more balanced then the summer event though makes me glad because now I can get a sr card,which will be my first one so far besides chip and dale assist
Ok good, well i have also the feeling this event is more easier... btw until wic day does this event go on??? Someone said till 31 october. I can't believe that long...

gnurtanio

Awards

Sorry, i dont mean to kill the mood.. but this is just warning, so you dont spend your AP for nothing...

if your HP not reach 50k, Never try to challenge LV 333 Wizard (i lost 200 AP Died in single shot). At the first time i fight the wizard, this monster deals around 13k damage (Maybe BUG), but after that i always got hit 48000-55000 (not critical Damage i think). IF you dont have any Boost card OR 5 SR+ card With 100 Char Level.. Never try to challenge the LV 333 wiZard and Never think 1 Hit kill Since this monster Has around 16000 HP. Try to beat all LV 20 Wizard Mission and at the end of the mission you will get R+ donald Halloween.. save your coin until next limited mission launch for SR Card (150 Coin)..

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

At the first time i fight the wizard, this monster deals around 13k damage (Maybe BUG), but after that i always got hit 48000-55000 (not critical Damage i think).
Strange, that happened for me too.
I also think the LV333 Wizard actually has 24000 HP, the LV20 one has "only" 14000 HP. HP is not everything because the attack cards also provide defense so when drawing you worst cards you may also be defeated if you have more than 50000 HP.

Starrave

Awards

Does anyone know exactly where the Wizards show up? I keep running into LV333 ones only D:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Does anyone know exactly where the Wizards show up? I keep running into LV333 ones only D:

There are some level 20s in the dark room you can get to from the Agrabah Castle Gate Plaza, where the Fireworks heartless were.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Sorry, i dont mean to kill the mood.. but this is just warning, so you dont spend your AP for nothing...

if your HP not reach 50k, Never try to challenge LV 333 Wizard (i lost 200 AP Died in single shot). At the first time i fight the wizard, this monster deals around 13k damage (Maybe BUG), but after that i always got hit 48000-55000 (not critical Damage i think). IF you dont have any Boost card OR 5 SR+ card With 100 Char Level.. Never try to challenge the LV 333 wiZard and Never think 1 Hit kill Since this monster Has around 16000 HP. Try to beat all LV 20 Wizard Mission and at the end of the mission you will get R+ donald Halloween.. save your coin until next limited mission launch for SR Card (150 Coin)..
Ehh... i beated 2 without 5 SR+ cards or boosted cards... i think you should "just" be lucky with a normal attack, coz i survived that with a little more then the half of my HP left... so it is possible...

I readed somewhere that they are at the places you can go to later in the game. Like in the treetrunks in Dwarfwoodlands. Didn't look in the mines yet but there is there 1 by the river. I THINK some in the backyard in Wonderland.

Last edited:

gnurtanio

Awards

Ehh... i beated 2 without 5 SR+ cards or boosted cards... i think you should "just" be luck with a normal attack, coz i survived that with a little more then the half of my HP left... so it is possible...

Really!? so thats not a BUG when i got hit around 14K Damage from the first wizard.. Well i guess you right or my luck has gone?? Cause i always got hit around 48k-55k everytime i fight this wizard.. i never got hit by 14k damage anymore.... well looks like we need LUCK again...

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Really!? so thats not a BUG when i got hit around 14K Damage from the first wizard.. Well i guess you right or my luck has gone?? Cause i always got hit around 48k-55k everytime i fight this wizard.. i never got hit by 14k damage anymore.... well looks like we need LUCK again...
Well actually i did it with my second and third try...

Retro

Awards

What about that Sora card? Like how do you get it? It's not under the trade-in list, or atleast, i didn't see it

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

What about that Sora card? Like how do you get it? It's not under the trade-in list, or atleast, i didn't see it
You have to complete all 18 LV333 wizard missions for the Sora SR card and all 18 LV20 wizard missions for the Donald R+ card. Goofy will probably follow next week.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

This might only be if you've beaten the last few quests but I found quite a few Level 20s in Wonderland, but all the Level 20s I found in Agrabah's desert were in the late-game areas (Desert of Twilight et al). But I'm not surprised this event is running to Halloween, that's pretty much what the Summer did. You're going to be doing exactly one thing and nothing else under any other circumstances for several weeks or you'll be wasting AP. Congratulations! It's the thrill of a lifetime.

And once again midtier players are screwed out of not just prizes but the ability to even participate. I was a low-tier player during the Summer event, the Gantu card was a nice little prize, but here I don't need another R+ card, I need an SR, and I am incapable of getting it. Where is the middle challenge - the equivalent to the smaller Fireworks Heartless? Why jump from Level 20 to 333? Hopefully you're right about that Goofy card, ShardofTruth, but I have a bad feeling we're more likely to see a Level 500 Wizard than a Level 100. Oh well, the coins might make up for it, and at least I get to stop killing Wizards earlier.

Grellmax

Awards

Maybe aim to buy the Sora Donald Goofy SR?

Where is that gif in Starraves's sig from please anyone?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Where is that gif in Starraves's sig from please anyone?

It's from the KH3D opening movie.

CloudxStrifs

Awards

so for dwarf woodlands don't go to the area where you rode a mine cartthere are no wizards
the first lvl 20 there is in the second tree trunk in the back of it the other ones can be found by searching through the other parts of the mines they're usually in pairs
sorry I don't know the names of the rooms

omg my post actually is being used :D

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Thanks, and I wish I could, but currently no dice: the Level 20 Wizard Quests will only wrangle 45 Moogle Coins before they dry up. That's not even enough to buy a Yen Sid R+ and the past two events gave me about four (five?) of those total, so now I know there's a discrepancy between this event and the last. The only way I'm going to be able to buy something expensive is if Moogle Coins carry over to some other event (see my theories about the shop being permanent in my post above), or if the quests extend. But note that something is definitely up: the most expensive item in the Moogle Shop is 600 coins, but the quests currently available only give you 350. The summer quests were extended but I'm still hoping for something in the medium difficulty. :S

CloudxStrifs

Awards

oh my I didn't know that
maybe they'll do a raid boss?
if it's not permament

Grellmax

Awards

Thanks Sign :)

Blackdrazon, there will be more quests. You may not get the SR trio today, but there's plenty of time to save up for one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back