• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halo 2 for Vista

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
well, of course im gonna get it!! reasons...

1) I own halo 1 and its fricken awesome when you're online and such
2) I can get vista easy cause my dads a computer geek adn cant stand to have slow comps
3) And cause i have nothing better to do :)

anyway, halo 2's gonna look awesome on vista!! and its a definent bye for me

~Abstract~

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah smooth

and im really good at halo, i get on all the time!! if u find me, my names the same one here. and yeah, lag does suk. but i dont get it much unless i get on a REALLY bad server. im usually on the sniper dream team servers. which ones do u get on.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
it depends on my mood really. If im in a strategy typish mood i go to a good CTF server, if i wanna do my owning i go to a nice sniper server too. But i can't wait for H2V (halo 2 for vista) the only thing that sux is that you have host advantage in Halo 1.. i hope they remove it for Halo 2. And im pretty good at halo too.. i changed my name so many times but now my name is Xehsin.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
Well you need Vista to play Halo 2 'cuz it was Dx 10 which u need. I beleive you need that to enjoy Halo 2, but you can still use XP its just that it wont be as clear and good as Vista. And i know it takes up a lot of RAM, but thats why im getting a new computer! lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back