• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halo: The Greatest Journey (a key490 and ∞ collabaration)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Umm... Stormrunners bein' attacked and the peeps down below have Covenant wraiths goin' to beat them into a bloody pulp. In other words:

We're under attack. :3

And... I think mah last post SUCKED D:

^Uh... That? OwO

And, so the ground troops are going to turn on the rings and the peeps still in the Stormrunner are fending off the invaders.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Willis Mitchellson
Titles: Gunny
Species: Modified Human

History: After his father's promotion to Admiral of his own space fleet, Willis believed it was time for him to enroll into the UNSC at age 18 but, his father and others had another idea. A program had been started like the Spartan project but, different. Creating a powerful drug, Willis's father, Captain John Akroyd, decided he would test it on his son and many others to ensure such young children grow to become powerful super humans because of the Heloid Drug. Many died while others were put into a comatose but, some including willis survived. These select few had obtained various abilities such as heightened senses, controlled adrenaline rush, boost in reflexes, strength, speed, and agility. Their muscles were stronger and wouldn't tear like normal humans. Let loose into the universe, Willis worked under his father with the codename Gunny for his powress with guns in close combat.

Before long, it was found out that John was using Willis and the others to gain the upperhand in the universe under the guise of a UNSC Fleet ship. Taking the good route, Willis sided with the UNSC. After taking his father into custody, he was told to kill off the remaining people within the experiment. Instead of killing them, he let them go to live their lives like they want. After such incident, it was decided that he could work upon the Stormrunner as a private for close watching.

Personality: Gunny is confident, but without being cocky. He never second-guesses herself, and makes it a priority to be informed and to be right. He seems to have a sadistic sense of humor at times. He can be just as manipulative as the next person. He's always cool and calm, making it almost impossible to put pressure on him, in or out of battle. It also seems like he's always one step ahead...

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/255/4/b/New_Character_by_AIBryce.jpg

Equipment: Gunny carries many different kinds of grenades for multiple uses and he has gadgets such as a bubble shield and energy drainer among other things. He keeps whet he needs and most is situated within his armor.

Weapon of Choice: Besides his high powered rifle and pistol, Gunny keeps a plasma sword for backup.

Hacker (Bottom Rifle): http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/160/f/5/Hi_Tech_Assault_Rifles_by_OutFoxedTW.jpg

Shadow: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs33/300W/i/2008/304/4/0/Shadowrun_Handgun_by_raben_aas.jpg

Armour:

Icarus MARK I: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs36/f/2008/248/b/1/Elemental_Powered_Armor_by_Shimmering_Sword.jpg

The first of it's kind, the Icarus armor first of all has a photonic solidification field generator attached his chest plate and his wrists which is used to generate a force field that wraps around his body like a thin body suit but, jsut because it's thin doesn't mean that it isn't powerful. He has single moonbelt system for various reasons which he could devise when the time needs it. Being a sophisticated suit of armor, it has a slaver statis field which can only be used three times before repair, can only last a minute or two, and its use is completely up to Gunny. The helmet has a gunview hud allowing a crosshair to form on the visor for better targeting and it had a sophisticated system of cameras tht gives him a 360 degree view of the world around him. A hardened suit of armor, it can take damage tens times better then the latest standard Spartan armor allowing Gunny to survive a shotgun blast to the chest at point blank range and get right back up as if nothing happened. Augmenting his abilities farther, Gunny can run, jump, and do many things at a level he could never acheive without the armor. Though not the most powerful armor in the universe, it is one of the top notch.

Abilities: Gunny is an excellent marksman. His aim is considered perfect, almost always hitting his intended target. With a sniper rifle, he is extremely dangerous. An unexpected ability, Gunny is very intelligent when it comes to electronics especially computers.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Fuck yeah it's Nigga.

'Course you in by my book.

Ten times as powerful as Mjolnir Mark X armour sounds a bit much, but hey, that's just the standard stuff.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Don't worry, I've got an idea where you're guy can come in. I'll PM you and key490 to talk about it.

Basically, Stormrunner was approaching a massive artificial world similar to The Ark. When my guy and a small team were landing on it to activate it fully and claim it, a three-ship Covenant attack commenced on the Stormrunner. On ground and in space and on the ships battles were fought, with the Covenant being repelled. The discworld fully activated and blasted the Covenant ships out of the sky. My guy and his team are making their way through underground tunnels, to an elevator where the Stormrunner can land to pick them up.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Now that you're online, you can expect one.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
By the way the ships (with Gunny on them) is now at the discworld and taking care of the crew of the Stormrunner as well as the ship, for whoever (if anyone at all) posts.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Everyone roleplayed character is in the RP, as far as I'm aware. I know for certain that two NPCs died, and they were on our team.

Awards
yeah I know I just want to make sure that those people RPing them are still willing to post.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, unless people see a bump in the roleplay thread, they won't notice it and won't post. Sometimes you just need to make a post to get others to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back