• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halo: The Greatest Journey (a key490 and ∞ collabaration)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Yeah, we have Spartens. I don't think this has much left to do with Master Chief, as far as I know other then the artifacts and the covenant. {again, as far as I know}

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Name: Aadyn Ransh

Titles: "Doc"

Species: Human

History: A bright flash of light. Aadyn was floating, no flying even. His eyes closed, his head arched as time seem to slow. Then harsh reality hit as his back crashed into the dirt. His head slammed against the metal building behind him. A bullet struck next to his head. He only knew by the sound, his vision was long blurred by the shock of the fall, and grenade explosion that sent him over to the wall. His mind regained itself, and he realized where he was and what was happening. His hometown, on one of the many Halo Arrays. Some people were feuding over petty matters, and as humans often do, they revolted. The aliens retaliated. The scene was like something out of the history books. In the distance he saw his best friend crawling away, at least half of him.

"Aadyn Ransh, please come to receive your diploma." The voice rang out over the large crowd. The finest medical school in the Alliance, and Aadyn was the best student yet. His composure would say otherwise. He wore the traditional robes, out of curtesy. His hair was the usual mess it always was. He took his diploma, and left. Little did anyone know the secrets that would've been discovered if they had searched his room, or checked the cabinets after he left.

Wheels rolling across the metal plating, and men shouting orders were all that he could hear over the sparks working across ships. Aadyn had his own little band of blind followers of the UNSC to carry his medical equipment on board. He had his own little case though. His special needs bag. The ship was nice, not the best looking at the dock, but nice. The men were rushing back and forth, loading guns, and all other sorts of gear on the ship. He made his own way into the ship, the lackeys lagging behind him.

"Emergency in the Medical Bay" That was Aadyn's station. He took off running down the hall. He knocked over at least three people, but he didn't even notice. Something had happened in his place. The door slid open in front of him. He immediately took notice of three bodies on the floor, and one slumped against the wall where the comm had been accessed. He ran, and dropped to his knees by the man. He was in ODST casuals. Aadyn recognized him as one of the Field Medics. His last words were "Just wanted to have fun..." Bad mix of meds for an artificial high killed all the field medics for the trip. Stupid kids. And they weren't scheduled to stop for a while.

Appearance: Aadyn isn't the tallest person, but sure isn't short either. He's sickly thin, and almost no muscle on his body. He has dark brown hair, draped over one eye. He wears thin glasses, and has an earring in his left ear. His outfit is a dark black long sleeved shit, along with black dress pants. He is almost always seen with a bag draped over his shoulder, filled with meds and other necessities.

Equipment: His bag, and medical bay filled with anything he'd ever need.

Weapon of Choice: A single pistol, which he isn't trained in using anyways.

Armour: N/A

Abilities: His medical prowess is unparalleled. Neither Alien nor Humans have his vast medical knowledge. He could write books upon books upon books about one surgery. However, his knowledge over the drug portion is mistreated usually. Not upon his patients, oh no, never hurt them. Over the years, he's developed a tolerance for pain. Either tolerance, or numbness of his extremities due to extreme drug misuse, one of the two.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I mean, it's Cody FFS.

Just based on that, by my own opinion, you are in.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Gonna list a crew roster, to make things a bit less confusing.

Captain: Mark Dallo - key490
Commander: Deus-074 - ∞
Lieutenant: Tyler Kipp Riley - King Wolfe
Head Medical Officer: Aadyn Ransh - Ashes Remnant
RP Privates:
Steven-108
Jonathan - deathwielderTiTo
Crusoe Galliger - Tenyasyugan
Alan-X13 - XIII Allan
Kaiade' Flonne - keyblader!
Sertsa Catena - gene chaos
NPC Privates:
Mathers (male)
Nelson (male)
The Geeks:
Maverick (male)
Elizabeth (female)
Jacob (male)
Nicholas (male)
AI Constructs:
Deus': Minerva and Athena
Ship System AI: Hydrozoa
Other NPCs:
'Kid' - Kipp's assistant guy
Aadyn's love affair nurse

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sorry for the double post, not that it matters too much, but I gotta clear something up.

The Covenant ships weren't using Slipspace jumping to come alongside the Stormrunner. I specifically said that there were no energy signatures on either side of the instantaneous jump, which was completely instantaneous, so absolutely no delay between departure and arrival. I also said that they use a quantum realisation machine, or something along those lines.
For my own sake, I'll explain that too. Quantum theory states that a particle's position and velocity cannot be measures with precision at the same time. The QRM bumps up the scale to include ships, and works on that possibility, which 'teleported' the Covenant ships from billions of kilometres to a few dozen away from the Stormrunner.

XIII-Allan

Hey, sorry. I have had school and we went on a 8 hour drive to our vacation destination. Anyways, whats happened in the first three pages. I think I heard something that involved brutes and covenant.

Tenyas

Umm... Stormrunners bein' attacked and the peeps down below have Covenant wraiths goin' to beat them into a bloody pulp. In other words:

We're under attack. :3

And... I think mah last post SUCKED D:

Tenyas

Oh Yay! We have Red and Blue teams now. :3

It's fine Blader, It took me a while just to keep up with Jezza's book posts. D: But they are awesome to read.

Tenyas

A term I use when referring to posts that seem like something from a novel. So, in other words, your level's beyond me. =w=

Tenyas

Eh, If I ever develop the kind of patience to do posts like that, I might just finish the things I write. Squirrel memory is never good when making a story.

So, I'm envious. D:

gene chaos

∞;4532235 said:
Sorry for the double post, not that it matters too much, but I gotta clear something up.

The Covenant ships weren't using Slipspace jumping to come alongside the Stormrunner. I specifically said that there were no energy signatures on either side of the instantaneous jump, which was completely instantaneous, so absolutely no delay between departure and arrival. I also said that they use a quantum realisation machine, or something along those lines.
For my own sake, I'll explain that too. Quantum theory states that a particle's position and velocity cannot be measures with precision at the same time. The QRM bumps up the scale to include ships, and works on that possibility, which 'teleported' the Covenant ships from billions of kilometres to a few dozen away from the Stormrunner.

ah sr thought it still was slipspace only like u said instantaneous, i understand a bit of quantum theory since i use it in one of my fictional races that i have devopled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back