• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyones play-asia orders been shipped yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
ok so its normal thank. awesome. i was worried mine got messed up lol

It told me three weeks to get my FM+. I was like this every time I check the mail.

ffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuffffuuu

But in all seriousness it was totally worth it.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Mine shipped and I'll be getting it tomorrow morning.

Also read your e-mail.

Play-Asia email said:
We are very sorry, but due to a late delivery by Japanese distributors (the release was Saturday January 8, our first supply was shipped on Friday and arrived on Monday), we were not able to start shipping our preorders prior to today.

On top of that, our preorder has been cut and unfortunately the stock we received will be only allow us to ship around half of the preorders we gathered.

As always, we are shipping according to the date the order was placed. To see if your order will be shipped today, please check your order status in your account on Play-Asia.com.

We are trying our best to allocate additional units by mid of this week (yoday Japan has a public holiday) but we are afraid, that in the worst case the remaining orders will only being shipped on next week's Monday, January 18th.

We can only apologize for this problems and hope for your understanding.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Also read your e-mail.
I got that same E-mail AND the E-mail saying they shipped my copy at like the same time xD Fail Play-Asia......Fail xD

Ugh but I don't know when mine will get here I just know its on its way (I picked normal shipping unfortunately >>; )

And the reason yours didn;t get shipped is that they sent them in the order the pre-orders were recieved and sicne you only pre-ordered your 2 weeks ago........yeah you see the problem ^^; I did mine in Nov. so mine got sent though (thank god)

miiworld2

Awards

Also read your e-mail.

So what does the letter say? That if I decide to order my copy on Monday and choose a 1-3 day shipping option like UPS and FedEx they won't ship it until copies are distributed, and then they'll ship it?

That blows. =_=

EDIT: Wait scratch that question. What I wanna say instead is this: if in the worst case scenario they ship the remaining orders on Monday the 18th, and I decide to order on Saturday the 16th, BUT I didn't preorder and I chose the 1-3 day shipping option, will I be able to receive it by then? I hope so.

My folks are traveling and I wanna seize this opportunity to get what I want xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back