• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have broken tooth on some food

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I lost a tooth once whilst eating sweet corn and once I lost one eating pizza, another time eating an apple, and in first grade I lost a tooth while eating a lollipop

and I can't remember anything else >__>

Elorah

Awards
Once when I was five, my loose tooth fell out when I was eating a really crusty bread roll. And I swallowed it...
Then another time one of my teeth (again loose) fell out when I was eating an ice cream, afer biting into the chocolate bit. I was all like 'ZOMG there's a tooth in my ice cream!" and then I realized it was mine xD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
In elementary school I had this pretty loose tooth. I was eating nachos at lunch when I felt something that wasn't quite right. Spit the thing out and it was my loose tooth.

Another time I was eating a burger over at my grandparents house. Had another loose tooth and I'd always feel the spot with my tongue where it was to make sure it was there. Finish eating my burger and I don't feel the thing there anymore so I freaked out and told my grandma that I swallowed my tooth.

Luckily most of my other teeth didn't come out from eating.

naruhearts

Lol..when I ate chicken.
I bit the bone.
:c I saw my tooth gone.

I did something like that but i ate the WHOLE bone and i but and chewed and crushed the whole thing with my teeth NOTHING BROKEN.But then when i ate a pizza crust it broke.:toungesmile:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yes actually i have i broke one of my teeth on a piece of rock candy, its soooo good but damn its so hard not to break your teeth on it.

Airen Strife

When i was five i ate a 2 week old donut and two teeth fell out. Also, i had rats at my house and my tooth fell out on the ground and a rat took it. I was really mad at it so i chased it but my mom said it might have rabies...our cats probably got it though.....

Above the Stars

Outside my door, waiting for the ice cream man! :D
Haha when I was like 8 I was eating a bagel - I had a loose tooth - and I was eating it carelessly because I forgot I had a loose tooth and then it came out except I didn't know it and I kept chewing and all of a sudden
CRACK!
I broke my tooth in half. XD
I was scared out of my skin because I hate teeth. I didn't eat another bagel until like 3 years later.
Haha.

rent

i lost a tooth once while i was eating milk dud about 3 years ago.. ugh. that was the last time i ate milk dud.

Back