• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have broken tooth on some food

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Have you ever broke, chipped,or got your tooth or teeth ripped out by eating something?:confused:

1.i was at school and eating a pizza crust i took a bite and i heard *crack* one of my molar teeth craked steiat down the middle.one half fell out but the other half was still ALL THE WAY in there and iwent to the dentist to get it PULLED they pulled it out from the root they had to give me like 6 shots in the mouth.:toungesmile:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Soft pizza part when I was 4. i was at my Aunts and had been playing with my tooth for ages. I was about to take another bite when my Dad walked in. I went "Hi Dad" and screamed when I realized my tooth was lodged in the pizza.... I was about to eat it. Lol.

D

Deleted member 36435

When I was about 7 I had a lose tooth and I was eating Peanut M&Ms and my tooth came out.
It hurt a lot.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
It was a long time ago. I think I was 6. I got a burger from McDonalds and was eating it. Then all of a sudden my mom looks at me and sees a line of blood running down my chin and on my arm. While I bit into the burger the tooth came out and I didn't even notice. Ate the tooth I guess as well since it was never found.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't remember but probably the time I chewed some ice once (like in fourth or third grade) and then some hard pizza crust. ;_;

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I've always liked chewing or biting things, so when I was younger I would loosen up some of my teeth that were soon to fall out. One sucky thing was when one of my front teeth were loose. Something I bit into knocked it really loose and back a bit. It felt nasty and horrid. Aside from that, I had one of my molar type or teeth that wouldnt come out. The new one was coming in so it was loose, but wouldnt fall out. So i would eat on it a lot to try and make it loose. It never worked right. In the end, the tooth started to break apart eventually, so i would eat on it trying to wear it down. It took a while, but it eventually broke up and came out piece by piece slowly time it was all gone. I really dont know why i never just went to the dentist to get it pulled :mellow:

KH3 for the wii

I didn't chip a tooth on food. Except for when I was eating a bagel and my tooth fell out. But I chipped my tooth playing soccer.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
lol. When i was eating a fruit roll up, my tooth fell out.

and when I was in fith grade, in that end of the year thing,I was eating a grape that my tooth got lodged it without me knowing. then I proceeded to eat the grape.

I got the tooth back later but I didn't want to put it under my pillow. o_O

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I was eating a little pizza i made. For some reason, i but back on one of my front teeth. No fell out, but it felt creepy and horrid.

giggleyroxas

my school made these toasted cheese sandwhiches i took a bite and i noticed that my sandwich was red i was like i didnt get tomato soup i noticed my jaw started hurting and i tasted blood so you know.also the sandwhiches were seriously rock hard i tried to tear it in half and me straining myself busted it in half finally with my fork

G

GATTAI

I don't lose teeth from eating food since my teeth are pretty awesome.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I can't exactly remember the grade, but back when I was in Elementry school, I once had a tooth get broken/ taken out of my mouth, when I bit down into an apple. I think I was eitther seven or eight, so nevertheles, I was terrified of apples for about a year or two. I'm not now, but that did trumatize me back then.

Back