• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you ever wanted to buy...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxSoxKH

the KH playarts figures? I know I do... if so, who would you like to get? any specific paint deco?
I want Dark Riku,Sora (normal KH2 outfit), Mickey, Roxas, and axel. and one quesion... does anyone know how much they cost? Id check myself, but I dont know where to look

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No. Because each of them are pretty much as expensive as the video game they're from.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or was that the retarded chibi one...

I remember there was one that was large but really simple and it was like $80 US.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Yes but when I almost get one, I realized I spent my money on something else or don't have the money because it's alot of money. So my goal is to get more money (with a job) and buy one especially the Sora PlayArts figure. XD

Kitsune_XIII

∞;4468935 said:
Or was that the retarded chibi one...

I remember there was one that was large but really simple and it was like $80 US.

Why the hell do they have to be so expensive?

homicide94

I'd like to have some, I know where to get them and I'm friends with the guy that owns the shop I can get them from but I can't afford them. I don't want to trade in any of my games because they're the reason I can't afford them and I don't want to mooch off the guy because I've already done that recently. Temptation sucks.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I want ansem, with that big heartless that comes outa his back, (forget its name):lol::lol:

Vidaxd

Nah not so much the Play Arts...but the little keychain dealies are shweet >_<

Anyone seen those Final Fantasy mini play arts? Those things are like badass to the max. I'd love to see the KH characters like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back