• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you heard this rumor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongbad02

Look, I know BASIC QBASIC BASICA(all mosstly the same), C, C++, JAVA, C#, ASM, and i have writen a bootable operating system. what you are talking about wont work the machine code will be completely dif.ferent on th PS2 processor, and most compiler dont support the ps2 proccessors. You also cant use the c library or any biult in functions because the lib. is for the PC hardware not a game console. If you want to write ps2 games you need to install PS2Linux on ur console and write a trainer/game there. im not sure if you can use the prog. without linux runnin' though. Mainly you would have to write it in ASM or Hex to get it to run, and know all the I/O ports for the controler and such. Then burn it to a DVD disk and watch your game fail about 5 times and enjoy it when you get ti to print 'HELLO WORLD!' for th first time(I went thru the same thing whit my OS)

Pleeze ignore my grammar, im not an english person.

blobbity

if there is anything i could add to this topic it would be: its fake , dont even get an idea that its real and if u wanna say its true then goofy and donald r his siblings

Dual Wielder

haha...
pplz and their crazy rumors...
there is no way to get soras family because no code was ever written for them...
the only thing about soras family that was given away was that he had a mother (mothers voice heard at the start i think)...
and by secret keyblades, are you peepz talkin bout those cheat keyblades like anti-key and stuff cos they dont exist...
but if you talking about ultima in kh and one winged angel and stuff in kh:fm, i think they exist...
but they arent cheats cos they in fm...

yado

I taste delicious
Most people call me noob just for asking and i thought it was fake i was just asking.

yado

I taste delicious
I talked to him again and now i know for positive hes lieing because get this they are all keyblade masters and share soras keyblades here what he says.

Bro: looks like BHK and weilds 2 keys and cant use 1s that signify light
Sis: has poofey hair and weilds the nice keys like divine rose

crazygirl94375

Weird rumor. I don't really believe in that stuff. And Sora doesn't even have any more siblings. And.....well that's all i know. But still, who ever told that to you lied I guess.

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
about the keyblade thing I'm trying tonight if I get the time. And the other thing, that would be cool if it was real...I wonder what theyed look like...hmmmmm...

Endgame

:D
Ok, I have one thing to say: Your brother is an idiot, and so are you if you believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back