• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hayner?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
In the limited adition strategy guide, it marks every enemy with one of three signs: nobody, heartless, or neither, as you all know.

When Haynar is marked, it marks him as a nobody.
Do you think this is a mistake, or is this hinting that he actually is a nobody?

The same applies to Setzer.

Is this just a mistake, or does this just show how a lot of people in twilight town are nobodies? If that is the case, then it is odd that Seifer is marked as neither...

[forgive me if this has already been posted]

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I didn't know Setzer was marked wrong as well. Oh well, it is just a mistake, nothing more.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
How can you be so sure?

Twilight Town is supposedly made up mostly of nobodies. (according to the Ansem Reports)
It supports the fact that some residents may be nobodies. Or has it been confirmed that these are mistakes?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Nobody Vivi was marked as neither when he was a nobody. It's prolly jsu ta simple error...or they are nobodies...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea, I want to know which it is.
Sadly though, all we can do is speculate.

Unfortunately, it is most likely it is a mistake, seeing as I found a few while searching thourgh the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back