• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless or Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is better; Heartless of Nobodies?

• Heartless

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Nobodies

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BOTH!!!

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • F*** both of 'em. The new BBS enemies rock!

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Soon my pet, all will become clear.

Plus Ansem was like, better than Xemnas in almost every way.
Harder to fight, better speeches, and just more bad ass.
Xemnas was doped up on morphine and kind of whiney/bitchy.

OH NOES

And having Billy Zane as a voice actor didn't hurt.

Sainasuki

I like Nobodies because Organization 13 are Nobodies ( Including Roxas ).

Prince of Heart took what I was going to say ><

Blue

home is where the heart is
I like Nobodies better than Heartless.Don't ask why though ;P

kh is ba

I like heartless more but thats because they are the original and the first big heartless you fight is better than the first big nobody you fight. Also there are a lot more heartless.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I like heartless more but thats because they are the original and the first big heartless you fight is better than the first big nobody you fight. Also there are a lot more heartless.

I'll have to disagree, the Twilight Thorn was awesome.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

The giant heartless was not the equivalent to the Twilight Thorne, thats why they had a Dark Thorne in Beasts Castle

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

The giant heartless was not the equivalent to the Twilight Thorne, thats why they had a Dark Thorne in Beasts Castle

wrong........the Darkside came from soras Shadow....
and Twilight thorn came from the darkness Roxas was strugglin with

thats why if you watch the clip of when roxas 1st sees the twilight thorn...and if you watch closely
you'll see a cloaked figure........(WATCH CLOSELY.)......which symbolizes the darkness in ROxas

The dark thorne had nothing to do with Twilight thorn........It was named DARK THORN...becuase it came from Beasts Castle...which was Thorn and rose themed, and also because it had thorns on it

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards

thats why if you watch the clip of when roxas 1st sees the twilight thorn...and if you watch closely
you'll see a cloaked figure........(WATCH CLOSELY.)......which symbolizes the darkness in ROxas

The dark thorne had nothing to do with Twilight thorn........It was named DARK THORN...becuase it came from Beasts Castle...which was Thorn and rose themed, and also because it had thorns on it

Regardless of all of these facts, it was still awesome.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Yep, realized after I posted

The Twilight Thorn is not registered in Jiminy's journal until you enter the Simulated Twilight Town. This is strange because Sora doesn't meet the Twilight Thorn. However, this may be Roxas's memory of his own Awakening instead. Twilight Thorn may be the Nobody of a person that turns into a Darkside.

250px-Darkside.jpg
200px-TwiThorn_artwork.jpg

Last edited:

Xahaka

I say nobodies because they include Organization XIII and Roxas, and they are better than Heartess and the BBS enemies.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Yep, realized after I posted

The Twilight Thorn is not registered in Jiminy's journal until you enter the Simulated Twilight Town. This is strange because Sora doesn't meet the Twilight Thorn. However, this may be Roxas's memory of his own Awakening instead. Twilight Thorn may be the Nobody of a person that turns into a Darkside.

250px-Darkside.jpg
200px-TwiThorn_artwork.jpg

Well...it depends...I mean Sora was turned into a Shadow heartless..but then his nobody was Roxas...a super powerful human looking nobody...

But anyway...the Twilight thorn as i JUST stated came from the darkness in Roxas....
But if it HAD Come from the Darkside....(probably not).....
Still its hard to tell which ONE...because theyre were a TOTAL of four Darkside Heartless in KH1

and its not really that starnge thate The Twilight Thorn was eneterd into the Journal when enetering the FAKE TWTWN...because Sora woke up in the REAL TWTWN..and Visists There...
so it wouldnt have Gone back into Sora/Roxas's memory until he re-entered the FAKE TWTWN..
Because the Twilight Thorn didnt EXIST in the REAL TWTWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back