• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless or Unversed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Heartless VS Unversed Who would win?

• Heartless

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Unversed

Votes: 24 55.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcasd1

I know the heartless are technically first but which do you think would win in a fight an unversed or a heartless?

State

Awards
The Unversed are like the Heartless, only more colorful, and that's why I like them. They're faces seem different, the Heartless all have the same face, yellow eyes and chompy smile. :#

Dcasd1

yeah but one still has to dominant the other. i think the unversed could beat the heartless

Gram

Banned
Awards
unveresed gets my vote.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'd have to say Heartless. I'd yet to see an unversed more powerful than Xehanort's Heartless or Darkside (maybe Vanitas's Sentiment, if that was an Unversed)

Z

Zulkir

I'm not sure, since

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
... Wouldn't the vast armies of heartless [especially considering they have an ENTIRE DIMENSION OF DARKNESS that they inhabit themselves] far over power the Unversed considering they were limited and- easily done away with once their master Vanitas was put out of commission?

Dcasd1

hey tenyas. well technically the heartless can only be summoned from there realm with the aid of someone. unlike the unversed who can be created by mere thoughts of darkness making there numbers infinite as well.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Still, what I'm saying here is that if the source of the Unversed was destroyed/done away with, the remaining squirts would be child's play for the Heartless, since they, y'know, can now be born outside of the Dark Realm.

Dcasd1

true but vanitas is pretty powerful with the xblade at his side.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Unversed get my vote
Heartless act more on instinct while Unversed are they are controlled by Vanitas and he could be able to trick the Heartless but since he ain't around anymore neither will the Unversed be around either

~Endavi~

Still, what I'm saying here is that if the source of the Unversed was destroyed/done away with, the remaining squirts would be child's play for the Heartless, since they, y'know, can now be born outside of the Dark Realm.

That's why I picked the heartless. That and because I think the heartless are better. But in a fight definitely the heartless would win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back