• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku/Ansem

Cool on the Keyblade! Here's my theory:

When Sora uses his Drive abilities, He opens his heart and allows Donald and/or Goofy into his heart. This constant opening and closing of his heart allows more and more darkness into him, untill it finally takes him over. luckily, the darkness leaves when his drive runs out because it releases Donald and Goofy, plus all the darkness in him.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
best theory ever!
well... that makes sense.
on the key, is all dark n i called ultimatum of darkness.
it kinda reminds me of ultime. not because it looks JUST like it, its because i based my imagination on it. not as much as the design

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OKay here's my opinion. WARNING- I did not read most of the posts, so I'll only comment on the first, original question for now.

Why are heartless called heartless even though they have hearts that are taken by darkness?

I guess you would say that because their hearts belong to darkness now, so they have been taken away from the person/animal/thing, technically making them lack a heart. This is one of those, "I thought you said Darth Vader betrayed and murdured my father... Your father was seduced by the dark side of the force. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker, and became Darth Vader. So in a sense, what I told you is true..." Wierd analogy I know....

Why does the heart fly up in the air when we slay a Heartless?

Because once the Keyblade or other weapon destroys a Heartless, it releases its grip on the Heart it formed from, letting it drift back to Kingdom Hearts, where it will eventually go to another personplaceorthing, explaining why the org. members wanted to fill it, so one of the hearts would be forced to come to them.

This is similar to when Darth Vader becomes good again, and vanishes into the force.

Yes I am a Star Wars enthusiest. ENTHUSIEST!!! Not nerd...

Chosenoneknuckles

remember that kairis heart was with him.so sora gave her heart back n the princesses of heart dont have any darkness in them

He gave up his own in doing that as well I think.

But still how come Xenahort managed to retain a human form as a Heartless but not the Keyblade Wielder of the Light Realm?

I know obviously for game/future plot purposes but still it's interesting all the same to think about...

I guess maybe it may have something to do with Xenahort's past, the Keyblade War and the Chasers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back