• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hehe anyone wanna show a lady around? ;) haha jk jk NOOB here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

roxaven

Hey everyone I'm Roxaven. I've made an account with KHinsider before, but it was way back when dinosaurs used to roam the earth. Well I deleted that account since I stopped going on and I went through a phase I where I was just going to give up on video games and anime completely. Then I realized that was a huge mistake. I was always being made fun of by my girl cousins that watched anime or they criticized me because they said video games were for boys. I almost believed that, but I realized that just wan't me. I didn't care anymore, I started doing my own thing, and I didn't care if they thought I was childish. I'm happy the way I am :)

I played video games since I was like 4 or 5 with my pops and my childhood best friend. The first game I actually passed was Kingdom Hearts, and I have always just loved the game. It always just cheers me up: the music, the game play, and of course the awesome characters and story. Well like everyone here in this forum I am here for the love I have for Kingdom Hearts plus it would be awesome to talk about KH with other's since most of my friends live far away now that I'm in college. And no one talks video games with me since people look at me and say I don't look like a gamer, unless I rock out my KH t-shirt. >:)

So sorry making an auto biography ^^; But I am a pretty cool chick and a big dork so please feel free to befriend me or you can send me a message and we can talk about anything. I hope I get to talk to you guys! C'mon show a newbie around :D

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well well my dear, you wish to have me show you around? Okay, but be warned it can get crazy.

So It's nice to meet you, I'm a fellow collage gaming nerd, more power to ya sister. Granted I'm a guy lol.

So yeah everyone is cool, and you will see me in the fanclubs and the writing part of the site. I write bad fanfics on the forum with my buds, so stop by if you want a read.

Your sig cracks me up, big time!

There are great people here and you can make friends....including me..

D

Deleted member 36435

how 2 make friends on khi if girl:
1) post pix
2) date prominent staff member
3) get mad at him
4) fall madly in love with shamdeo
5) regress your life back to step 3 and live off tumblr and bad literature

welcome!

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Welcome to the forums (or back, or whatever. xD)! ^^ Nice to meet you. I'm free to chat up anytime, I'm a good listener if you're ever feeling down or anything. Send me a VM if you like. :) As for the showing you around bit, I've already got a girlfriend, soooo... xDDDD lololol. Hope you enjoy your time here. :D

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Hello, Roxaven, The name's Roxas1563, but just call me Roxie, please. :) Welcome to KHInsider where you can pretty much do anything you want, except leaving here. Why? because once you come here, you gave up your soul to us! xD But welcome!

Oh, yeah; I own an Club, Roxie's Fanclub!!~ You should join up soon as you can. :3 It's awesome!

Dream Eaters

Hi roxaven! welcome aboard! hope you enjoy your stay here in Khi forums and don't be shy like Kagayaki. Lol.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
This is where I would normally say that you can never leave now, but you've already figured that one out by yourself.

As for the trying to give it all up, don't worry since several of us have tried to do that before. I know that I got as far as getting all of the boxes with my supplies taped up before I shredded the boxes and started watching Evangelion again.

But read up on the rules, since they might have changed, and have fun. And if you ever want to find me, just shoot me a message or hunt me down in the RP section.

roxaven

Thanks guy for you warm welcoming and the friendly tips ;)
*sigh* Midterms are a pain, but now that they are over I am looking forward to being here on KhI forums

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
hey don't threaten me with a good time, lady!

Back