• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, new here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
Hello, my name is Lea (pronounced Lee-ah) and i'm new here. Well i've been coming to the site for a while for getting music and checking on KH updates. One of my main reasons for loving Kingdom Hearts is Organization XIII *shot* so i'm anxiously waiting for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days to come out *3* My username is actually the name of my OC for KH and I do have a picture of her but i'm alittle hesitant to post it right now. I'm an artist and have a Deviantart account. I'm on the computer nearly 24/7 (I have no life XD;; ). Also I can't seem to be able to upload a profile picture and would appreciate some help.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Ahaha~ nice to meet ya Lea. Welcome to KHinsider! x3 Lol don't feel bad about your reason loving KH , for it is ALSO MINE!! -gets burned- You have a devART account? Can I see it?

About the profile picture (that picture in the profile), you can go to the option 'User CP', look for 'Edit your Profile Picture'. :D And to change your avatar (The one that appears everytime you post), you can always go to the avatar settings! ^^

You can upload a profile picture and an avatar either from an internet page or from your computer. :3 Don't hesitate to ask for one at the digital graphics section if you want!

~love&peace, Evrae

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Howdy and welcome to this place. Like dude before me said, it's all good that you loved Organization XIII. My favorite chara was from that group, and yes it's Roxas. I mean c'mon! He had the two best key..... -clears throat-

Anyways, if you need any help or just need a friend, pm me and I'll do what I can.

One last thing, it would be wise not to piss anyone off. Those water balloons sometimes have rocks in them. -glares as Skitty-

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Hey what up, my name is bwak, but as soon as i reach 1000 posts I am changing it. :eek:

But anyhoo-Enjoy your time here!

May I recomend you try the inferno? It is an RPG built into the forums, its quite fun!

PM me if you get bored or need a friend.

rent

Hello Lea! im new here too. hehe welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy it here and have fun!
im an artist and have a deviantart account too. can i check ur arts out??

dont worry, i like Organization XIII a lot. xD

namine000000

hello~ since when does any of us have a life? :O lol nice to meet ya im paige and i love art too as well as spending all my time on the computer 8D

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
I didn't think it would do that since I was replying to each person and all the sudden I see double posting. I would've thought that the comment would go underneath the person you're replying... or maybe I just used to deviantart doing that XD;; BTW call me Lea^^

Back