• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheGingerCat

Hi everyone. I've been a lurker on here for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge and come forth from the shadows to interact with everyone. I'm a little shy but I hope I can meet some new friends and have fun discussing Kingdom Hearts here. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Ginger Cat! :D Glad to have you join us on KHI! And you've come to the right place, if you're looking to make friends and discuss Kingdom Hearts.

And please be sure to check out the FAQ, kay? Otherwise, have fun! And don't be afraid to ask for help too! I'd be more than happy to help you out on anything. So I'll see ya around!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Sup Ginger Cat! Welcome to the forum! I'm shy as well so you're not alone. :D Have fun on here and you'll make friends on here, I'm definitely sure about that!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Welcome to the forums, GingerCat! I'm also shy. You, Howler and me can be shy together!

TheGingerCat

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to check out the FAQ page <3

Guardian I would also like to mention your sig is a thing of beauty.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey TGC. welcome to khinsider. join some discussions, be it kingdom hearts or not, write some stuff, draw, whatever makes you happy, make some friends and enjoy.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Hey, welcome to the forums! It's great to see an excited new face here. I'm sure you'll have a good time.

Back