• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Me Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiRiku*Axel

Alright, I'm wondering if someone can help me her. Most people know that Pokemon Platinum is coming out, and that KH 358/2 Days might come out towards the end of the year, right? Well, I'm 12, my dad doesn't pay me allowance, I'm broke, and I need money to hopefully get these two games. I was wondering if anybody could give me some tips on how to earn some money quick. Thanx!

paperbot

Spic Steve: I LOL'd.

Do odd jobs. Rake the lawn for some extra cash, or rake the neighbors' if your parents make you do that anyway. Shovel driveways in winter, ask elderly neighbors if they need a little extra help around the house (like moving heavy stuff and so forth).

paperbot

Good freakin' luck suing Disney for being 12 and not being able to afford to buy Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts games.

Marijuana's a much more lucrative business. Way more users.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You say you're 12 right? How 'bout a lemonade stand?

Little early in the season for him to do something like that IMO.

Sell your body/soul.

This.

But seriously, simply asking him or for that matter preordering the games would guarantee you getting them. However, that would require your parents to pay for it. But really, what's the rush? Days doesn't even have a solid release date, and 30 or so dollars isn't that much.

Eh...

Muse

you look atrocious
How about you steal money from your dad's wallet? :/ That's a simple solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back