• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

here's a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

i know its sorta out there....i mean REALLY out there but what if ven is achully roxas? i mean maybe sora was turned into a heartless when he was very young? of coruse he was returned to being human. that would clear up why ven looks like roxas. as to when sora was turned into a heartless in the game....maybe he cant have 2 nobodies?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Don't you listen? There have been so many threads like this! Nomura said that Ven, Aqua, and Terra are new characters.

Hans4

Don't you listen? There have been so many threads like this! Nomura said that Ven, Aqua, and Terra are new characters.
heh it was just a thought.....but hey wat if thats what he WANTS you to think. and for a time i didnt come to KH insider....it was like for 4 months

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
i know its sorta out there....i mean REALLY out there but what if ven is achully roxas? i mean maybe sora was turned into a heartless when he was very young? of coruse he was returned to being human. that would clear up why ven looks like roxas. as to when sora was turned into a heartless in the game....maybe he cant have 2 nobodies?

just no. Nomura said that we will be able to separate roxas to ven. They are two different characters.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com

I have made this same thread before. They shot me down dont let it happen to you.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I have made this same thread before. They shot me down dont let it happen to you.

Quiet you. Wrong theories deserve to be dragged out into the street and shot. Same with this one. They're in Theory Heaven now.

Here's an idea. I know that it is a bit out there, but it should be okay.

What if Ven was acting in a movie! That explains everything.

The "Erase Me" seen could be the suicide scene at the end of the movie.

OMFG!

/Sarcasm.

supernova_sora

just no. Nomura said that we will be able to separate roxas to ven. They are two different characters.

yeah i remember reading that like the only way to explain is to play the game because the game will explain it. something like that

Don't triple post. Double posts are bad enough. Use the edit button.

No, I disagree with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back