• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Heroes: Legends (Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
Oh man, I love Heroes.

Name: Notorious Black

Appearance: Notorious Black has a swimmers build, he is a tall, neatly dressed individual. He has semi-pale skin with short, eye brow long black hair. He usually wears expensive, two button Gucci suit, showing off that he is very rich and powerful. Notorious has bright blue eyes and long eye lashes.

Personality: Notorious was a very social person. He has lots of friends and is normally a very happy person.

Ability: Teleportation. Notorious has the ability to transport himself, or any object anywhere he wants.

History: Notorious Black was raised in Duluth, Minnesota. He had great parents, a large house, and he got generally everything he wanted. He lived an easy childhood, with few problems. When he was 6 he showed the first signs of teleportation. You see, he was still and child, and very short, he couldn't reach the top of the counter, and that's where his mother had just put the freshly baked cookies. He jumped and jumped but still couldn't reach them. The next thing he knew he had a cookie in his hand. He had no idea how it got there, but it was there none the less. That was only the first time. As he grew older, he became more aware of the ability. He began training himself. At the age of 13 he was teleporting everywhere he went, he was careful not to let anyone see though. At the age of 14 both his parents were killed in a horrible car accident. A drunk drive was driving on the wrong side of the freeway and hit his parents dead on.

Notorious was forced to go live in a foster home, far away from lake Superior. To be exact, he moved all the way to a farm out in Oklahoma. The money, the cars, the house... his parents, they were all gone. He got to bring most of his material possessions with him. Here he had all the space in the world to practice his teleportation. During his trials, he discovered he could only teleport within ten miles of his location. Still, he could teleport anything he wanted, anywhere he wanted, as large as he wanted. When he was eighteen he got into the University of Minnesota Duluth. He could finally go back to his hometown. He was eighteen so all of his parents money was his. Since his parents house was so close to his school he could just live there. Just a few weeks after he moved back into the house, he began having these horrible nightmares. In the nightmare, there was this man standing in the rain on the top of this hill. You couldn't make out any of his features, because it was just a silhouette. The man begins to whisper something indecipherable. Soon after, he teleports right in front of Notorious. After that Notorious wakes up. To this day Notorious has that nightmare every night.
Quote: "Never fall asleep. You wont wake up."

tdc456

Oh, by the way Chariot, feel free to make either of my characters heroes or villains.
Neither of them were made for any side specifically.
Just mix it up whenever you want.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I have some plans for all your characters already. I am working on the first chapter, but because my internet right now is not quite reliable, I can't promise it before I get back to NJ, which'll be on Wed. As for villains and heroes, I have pretty definitive ideas set up. Brutal, I have plans for your character, don't worry. I can't promise that it'll be exactly what you want, but it'll be similar, no worries.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry for the double post, but this is just a note; this hasn't been forgotten; i just need to get this summer hmwk done before school starts. Once I have some free time, I'll finish up the first 'episode' THIS HAS NOT BEEN FORGOTTEN OR WILL BE.

tdc456

Just be sure to take your time and make it great.
I was thinking of making another character because I got a new idea.
But I'll do it after you have put up a few chapters.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Jack Lamar Randle Jr.

Appearance: Being that Jack is African/Caucasion, he looks more African then Japanese. He is 6'2' and weighs about 197. His body is beautiful like a spartan warrior. His abs are powerful and strong while he has a 8 pack. He is light skin which can be expected from his mixed heritage of white and black. If not for his African facial features, many would believe him to completely white.

His eye color are a beautiful crystal blue. Keeping up with his beauty, doesn't really have much facial hair. He keeps it shaved down. He wears dreads in his head. They golden brown with dark red tips. His dreads aren't too fat, but aren't too skinny. When allowed to hang, they reach to his shoulders. Around his neck hangs a silver necklace with a silver and black pendant shaped like a skull with bone criss crossing behind it. On his left wrist is a silver watch while a rubber band sits on his right wrist. He has two round earrings in both his ears.

For an outfit, he likes to wear baggy jeans and shorts and designer t-shirts. Also he mainly wears Jordans or Air Force Ones. Sometimes he will wear just a solid color t-shirt.

Personality: Thanks to his upbringing, Jack is by nature very non-serious. He doesn't believe in planning your entire life out or being overtly serious. Yes, work is important but sometimes you need to take everything day by day and enjoy life as it passes you by. Happily cheerful by nature and with a humorous glint in his eye, Jack is very friendly and approachable. He also has a joker’s streak in him.

Ability: Jack is a psychic. He can use telekinesis to a degree. The most he can lift at the present moment is 900 lbs. With his maturing powers comes the fact he has premonitions sometimes.

History: Jack was born to a white mom and black dad. Like most black kids, he lived in the city of St. Louis. He was near all the crime and violence. He had joined a gang called bloods and had gotten himself into much trouble. Had been in Juvenile Detention for five years of his life for multiple grand theft auto and assualt. He didn't care though as he did what he wanted. His mother and father kicked him out to live with his older brother. Out of all the bad things in his life, Jack has one of the highest GPA in the state of Missouri. Such an exciting thing, but not his most exciting thing to ever happen to him.

It was around the time he was 17 that he discovered his powers. He was fighting a bunch of guys that had tried to jump him. They had knocked him on the ground and he watched his best friend get beaten right next time. He reached out for a lead pipe near him and out of desperation his powers activated and the pipe came to him. Luckily no one noticed and he escaped with his life that day. Since then he has been working with his powers. He has increased that weight he can lift things and his powers matured to the point where he gets premonitions of the future and such. RIght now in his life all he is worried about if his boxing career and trying to make it big.

Quote: "I'll beat the bricks off yo ass." "Cool out."

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Nice character RC. I'm just going to tone down the control he has over his powers if you don't mind, and alter them just slightly so that they are different than Autumn Morad. No worries, his character will be the same though.

tdc456

I had yet another idea for you Chariot so just thought I would throw it out there.
Hope it works.

Name: Theodore & Tessa Kiersted (a.k.a. Gemini)

Appearance: Theo and Tessa are twins with straight black hair. Their eye color is blue but Theo's left eye and Tessa's right eye are bright yellow. They both wear identical hoodies and jeans at all times.

Personality: Somewhat insociable and hot-headed. Tend to get annoyed by other people very easily. They always travel together and when feel threatened they tend to hold hands out of fear for one another.

Ability: Tessa controls water and ice and has developed it to freezing water she actually has control over. Theo has the ability of slight mind control. He can only control specific limbs of others at this point. He also has to keep his gaze focused on that person for it to work continuously. If ever they are too far away from each other, their powers don't work right.

History: Neither have much of a history. After a near death experience involving a train at the age of 10 they are rarely ever seen not holding each others hands. They have been through foster care homes since as far back as they can remember. After discovering their powers, they decided in order to live better lives they have been robbing banks and stores for almost 6 years now. They have never been caught.

Quote: "Its not forcing them to stand still. It's just not letting them hurt themselves by getting in our way." -Theodore Kiersted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back