• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

He's not Dead!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
WHOA, I don't know if this is already figured out-
But the BHS doesn't die during the movie!
I saw it, and I freaked out when I saw his eyes move around while he was laying next to the girl!

Maybe I'm just really slow but I swear that this kid is not dead.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Of course he's not dead. A true Ice spell freezes the opponent but doesn't kill them.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
He should be dead, but I guess he has some life left. His weapon was broken and he should suffer forst bite all over. I don't know how he should be alive, he is probably near death's door. If his body was frozen to such a degree, how would you heal something like that? He might pull through in the end, who knows?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^In KH1, I had Sora jump off the highest building in Traverse Town. Logically he should've died like in Mario. But these people in KH can survive giant falls.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Yeah but Puck, this dude is crazy - he's got these insane powers, you know?
If Sora cast Ice on an opponent, it would usually never freeze them.

The ice magic used by the old dude is WAY more powerful than anyone else we've ever seen.
<shrug> Or at least that's my opinion, seeing how he creamed the Knights who are apparently extremely strong (Judging on how hard they are against Sora, who beat Xemnas)
Or perhaps it's just one of those Dragon ball Z paradoxes =P

Foshizzle

Yeah but Puck, this dude is crazy - he's got these insane powers, you know?
If Sora cast Ice on an opponent, it would usually never freeze them.

The ice magic used by the old dude is WAY more powerful than anyone else we've ever seen.
<shrug> Or at least that's my opinion, seeing how he creamed the Knights who are apparently extremely strong (Judging on how hard they are against Sora, who beat Xemnas)
Or perhaps it's just one of those Dragon ball Z paradoxes =P

In the old trailers donald froze goofy in a bigger icicle.... So yah donald=better than the old mands little chill. cause it engulfs u in an icecube:thumbsup:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Yeah but that was Disney dude, they bend logic like, all the time. Prolly just for comedic effect, tho', or just another DBZ Paradox <Weee!>

But you're right, Donald is stronger than ol' Baldy.
Donald pwnz life.

Meteora

Donald pwnz life.
I needed a good laugh.

I also recently found out that the BHS wasn't dead. The reason is that I first saw the secret ending on a youtube video which was pretty messed up quality. It didn't even look like the armor on the three people were different colors. Heck, it was so messed up that I thought the bald guy was turning things into stone as opposed to freezing them. As soon as I downloaded the 80 MB video file everything was crystal clear, like seeing it on a PSP. ^^

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
They wouldn't act all dramatic and make the scene like that if he lived... Plus his Key Blade broke, he isn't going to be much use. I really doubt it would be as simple as "Hey let's thaw him!" Also the Secret Boss Knight (the main one) talks about his two friends as if they are dead... So chances are both "Roxas" and the girl got killed.

Khaston

He could have died though, what happened to him looked pretty painful, and at the same time disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back