• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey there employees.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Go-Getter Greg

If there's already a topic for discussing jobs, just get rid of this one i'm too lazy to look for anything past the third page.

Anyway

I'm employed at the Mickey D's near my house. At 15 i make 50 cents less than minimum wage, and during the school year i can only work 18 hours a week. Not exactly making the big bucks, but money's money. I'm trying to decide if this job is worth it, though. I really fuckin hate my job. Started half a year ago and for the first few months i thought "Eh. It's boring and smells kinda funny but i get paid" Now it's like "Jesus fuckin christ i have to go stand in that grill it's 100 goddamn degrees the kid can't cook for shit all you have to do is press the buttons and turn over the meat it's not fucking hard but he manages to fuck it up everytime he doesn't even clean the thing fuck and then there's always some fucking fat asshole who wants 10 mcdoubles and 15 bigmacs and toss in a couple of them new Angus burgers why don't you you fat fuck."

Bit of a plus side, though. I have finally mastered the art of not paying attention to the time, only looking at the clock when someone asks me to. Now shifts that used to seem twice as long as they were go by in half the time.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I would say if you really need the money then keep working there and find a new job and until you do keep working there. But if you dont really care then just quit.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I just quit a really boring part time job a few days ago. I went to an interview for a teaching assistant job for elementary students today. Funfun.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Sadly even the special kids get jobs at those kinds of places. You know how its no shirt, no shoes, no service?

Here its, no common sense, no GED, NO PROBLEM!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
One of my best friends had a job at McDonald's, and she hated every fucking second of it, for pretty much the same reasons as you. However, a job is a job, and I would secure another job interview before quitting your current one. Money's money, at the end of the day.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
hey greg why are your managers little bitches when my friends ask for a water cup and use it to grab some sprite

i was able to bring a large taco bell cup from my house into wendy's and they didn't give no fuck so what's the deal yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back