• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HI HI!^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

paru

HELLO! puwahaha i just decided to play KH again after all these years*sniff* and SERIOUSLY forgot all about the excitement and the feeling how much im in love with the gameT~T!!! and and and since BBS is some what almost around the corner~ i decided to start joining this awsome forum and be part of the community:DDD!!
You can just call me paru (nickname=3=) and hope i can get give out good impression and meet alot of new fellowww kh fan!

rawr!
nice to meet u^^
sank ya~

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Wazuup Paru, nice to meet you. enjoy the forums, read the FAQ and you should be good.

paru

Hey, good to meet you Paru-san :) Welcome and enjoy the forums ;p hope you have fun!
sank ya sank ya! thnx for the awsome warm welcome>D and ill defintly will have fun!

Wazuup Paru, nice to meet you. enjoy the forums, read the FAQ and you should be good.
OHhhhhhhoo!! yas! i will for sure do w/e i can to be a decent/awsome member! thnx thnx^^

paru

WELCOME PARU!!!!!!!!! :D Glad to have you here on this awesome forum. :) Nice avatar and sig too.

rawwwwwrrr!!! thnx for the sexy welcomeeee:DDDD! and anddd dude....that quote that u have in ur sig was the most deepest *bing* i ever laid my ears on when i played KHT~T i mean there are others thats pretty awsome but that quote is one of them^^

paru

Well aren't you just the picture of a little button.

Have a good time & stuff.
OHo_O thnx alot^^ and ill most defintly will have a great time :D!

Welcome to KHI paru. If you need anything, click the links in my sig, or feel free to send me a message.
thnx for the helping hand broskii! ...awghh...and ur sig.....jack whiteT~T that was middle schoool right there for me~ very nostalgic!

F

Forcefan

Welcome back or should I say Welcome to the KHinsider site.

1st of all I like your name
2. Just read the faqs please do, its important.

H

Haxon

Hey enjoy your stay! Dont let the mods harass you!

Other than that these forums are a great place! :cool:

paru

Welcome to KHI. Hope you enjoy yourself :)

i will i will!!! and thnx for the warm welcome:p cha!

I'm new too,Paru!
Lets Be Friends!
Okay?
PUWAHH! yeee~! nice to meet u momoya! and and and welcome to the forumm of epicshexyness:eek:

Welcome back or should I say Welcome to the KHinsider site.

1st of all I like your name
2. Just read the faqs please do, its important.

sank ya sank ya~ and thnx for the complimenteeee~ oh hahhaha andd yesss i will read the Faq for the 4th time;p!

Hey enjoy your stay! Dont let the mods harass you!

Other than that these forums are a great place!
Mods harasso_O? ILL LOVE THAT! puwahhh =3=

H

Haxon

i will i will!!! and thnx for the warm welcome:p cha!

PUWAHH! yeee~! nice to meet u momoya! and and and welcome to the forumm of epicshexyness:eek:

sank ya sank ya~ and thnx for the complimenteeee~ oh hahhaha andd yesss i will read the Faq for the 4th time;p!

Mods harasso_O? ILL LOVE THAT! puwahhh =3=

WOAHHHH!!!! Someones hyper!!!!! We will get along very well! :36:

Back