• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wayward-wind

Website
www.last.fm
So, I'm new here xD I can't believe I'm just now registering for this site. It's great getting to talk about the series with other fans. Anyway, I love love Kingdom Hearts <3 I'm not a long time fan since I started playing in 2010, but I love Kingdom Hearts just as much as older fans do. I really fell in love with it when I played 385/2 Days. Like everyone here, I'm super excited for Kingdom Hearts III!

So yeah, that's about it lol :tongue:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hi wayward-wind, welcome to KHI! Really looking forward to discussing the series with you, and hope you enjoy your time here!

Which title in the series do you like the best?

wayward-wind

Website
www.last.fm
Hi wayward-wind, welcome to KHI! Really looking forward to discussing the series with you, and hope you enjoy your time here!
Which title in the series do you like the best?

Thank you! It's so hard to choose a favorite lol. I would probably go with Kingdom Hearts II and 358/2 Days <3 I loved playing as Roxas, and I loved learning more about the Organization in Days.

What's yours? :smile:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have a soft spot for Birth by Sleep, with Dream Drop Distance following~ I loved learning about the origins and the culture behind Keyblade wielders, and seeing how the events transpired leading into Sora's adventure. 3D was just one huge roller coaster of emotions for me, and I had a blast riding it. Plus those Dream Eaters were absolutely adorable!

wayward-wind

Website
www.last.fm
I have a soft spot for Birth by Sleep, with Dream Drop Distance following~ I loved learning about the origins and the culture behind Keyblade wielders, and seeing how the events transpired leading into Sora's adventure. 3D was just one huge roller coaster of emotions for me, and I had a blast riding it. Plus those Dream Eaters were absolutely adorable!

Nice :) I agree with you about Birth By Sleep! <3 Both of those games were great gameplay-wise too. Getting to play through three different stories and creating/raising Dream Eaters.

Gram

Banned
Awards
\^o^/ Welcome to khi!!!!! You picked a good time to join with the E3 craze going on.
Doesn't matter when you started a fan be a fan :cool:
If you love discussing the series the kh section is for you!

Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay, we don't bite I promise, see you around~ ;D

P.S
I like your username it's relaxing~ xD

wayward-wind

Website
www.last.fm
\^o^/ Welcome to khi!!!!! You picked a good time to join with the E3 craze going on.
Doesn't matter when you started a fan be a fan :cool:
If you love discussing the series the kh section is for you!

Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay, we don't bite I promise, see you around~ ;D

P.S
I like your username it's relaxing~ xD

Thank you! xD

Btw, I got my username from Ventus's keyblade, Wayward Wind <3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums! It looks like you've got a pretty good handle on the site but if you have any questions or problems, our moderators will be more than happy to help!

Back