• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Highschool Hell: A Fanfic By A Sleepy Half-Insane Otaku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! I do have a suggestion, though. Have you ever read TSUBASA, a manga by CLAMP? If not, it's really good, and it would be cool to see some of the characters here. Just a little idea I had.

Haku

<3
Very nice update I haven't really been kept up to date in a while but great storyline so far!

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Chapter Four: A Challenge Set Forth-Reckless Chaos! Part One

I sighed before throwing my bookbag onto the futon that served as my bed in the dorms. In the beginning, I didn't really care about any changes that they made, especially this one about having me stay in their dorms full-time until summer vacation, but now...I guess I felt wrong about it. My roommates were Blair Flannigan(some weird girl who got crushes on just about every guy in the damned school) and Ahiru(a very ditzy girl from Interpretive Arts class who was always knocking something over)

Speaking of Interpretive Arts, Neko-sensai has moved us on to learning the waltz. I have it slightly down, but not down enough to not accidentally step on either Sasuke's or Ryou's feet every now and then. Of course, Ryou never blamed me for it as he figured it was just a result of staying in the hospital wing for too long. Sasuke, on the other hand, never voiced his opinion on this, but I could tell from the dirty glares he kept sending me.

Why does every guy in this school have to be hot looking? That's another thing that bothers me. No wonder girls(and strangely guys) are tripping over themselves around guys. Here's a list of all the guys in the school that make girls squeal when seeing them or make even someone like me nervous: Sasuke, Gaara, Fakir, Mytho, Ion Fortuna, Riku, Chazz Princeton, Envy, Tsukasa, Jim "Crocodile" Cook (that guy carries an ALLIGATOR on his back for Christs sake!), the list goes on. Hell, even Ryou made the list of hottest guys in school, but since we're best friends, I'm not adding him.

These guys are also on the possible list of whoever it was that had been visiting me in the hospital. I can easily rule out Gaara, who doesn't have a passionate bone in his entire body, Mytho almost never talks and probably wouldn't show up by himself with Rue-san or Fakir, who just stands around calling everyone "baka" all the time. (and who Ahiru seems to have a crush on, but quickly denies it) Riku isn't one for that kind of thing and I've never had much interaction with him anyway. Chazz Princeton is the world's biggest prat(and Blair's current crush) Envy might be a candidate because he could change into anyone he wanted, but he's also a humongous prick. Tsukasa is somehow a cross between a female and a male(I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW THAT'S POSSIBLE...) and Jim Cook is probably too much in love with his crocodile to notice much else.

That leaves Ion(although it's rumored that he's dating Esther and makes you think of a cross between Tsukasa and Mytho) and Sasuke(who is hanging around that Sakura-bitch)

In other words, I got nothing.

Homeroom class is murder, literally. It turns out Itachi-sensai really does have a very small cut under one of his eyes and he hasn't been treating me very well(apparently now I'm the second person continually picked on, the first being Sasuke of course) For example...

"Who can tell me how to kill someone without being detected by the person in question?"

Sasuke raised his hand.

"Someone OTHER than Sasuke?"

"Go to hell."

"Already there little brother, already there. Anyone?"

I raised my hand meekly. "By killing them in their sleep?"

He narrowed his eyes at me before responding, "I could of gotten that answer from a homicidal two year old let alone you. Then again..."

He lowered his voice. "You have some expierience in that area, so I'm not too surprised that you would have that kind of answer."

That almost felt like a slap to the face. As if I needed to be reminded about...that. I still have nightmares about dead children...

So that day, after leaving my things to go to training class, I was feeling a lot lower in spirit. Ryou and Malik had already gone ahead of me, and Ahiru and Blair had gone off to gawk at cute boys. I wasn't paying very much attention, not until I suddenly smacked into someone turning the corner in the hallway.

"Hey, you need to be careful."

I looked up into the face of someone with dark brunette hair and intense blue eyes. He was wearing a blue jacket that went nicely together with a black shirt and blue jeans. Attached to his back was what appeared to be a weapon that was a combination of a gun and a sword. I quickly backed away.

"Ah, Gomen, gomen nasai! I didn't mean to knock into you.", I quickly said.

"It's alright. I'll see you later then."

I watched him walk away in the opposite direction. There was something about him, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Deciding not to dwell on it, I hurried on along to the training arena. Ryou and Malik were already waiting for me while other students sat on the floor, as if waiting for something.

"What took you so long Everi?", Ryou asked.

"Maybe she was busy goggling over cute guys.", Malik grinned. I smacked him upside the head.

"Shut the hell up Mailk."

"And by the way Malik, what does goggling mean?", Ryou asked curiously.

Before Malik could answer, Kakashi, one of the main teachers of this particular segment, coughed loudly for attention.

"Alright, today we are having our monthly battle examinations. Some of you will be paired up against other students. Think of this as a test grade. One more thing, no KILLING the other student. I don't know how many times I have to emphasize this.", he said, "Any questions?"

The generic random kid from the first chapter raised his hand. "What are these forms for?", he asked, waving a peice of paper in the air.

"Insurance. It makes it so that if you do die, you can't sue us.", he answered.

"How would we be able to sue you if we're dead?"

Naraku cut across him. "Shut the hell up and get out of here.", he said as he pointed to the exit. The kid soon left.

"Any other stupid questions?"

No one spoke. Kakashi continued.

"You must put everything you've learned into this. If your a crappy fighter going up against a tough opponent, well tough shit."

"I don't get it", someone called out.

"Get the hell out!", Naraku pointed to the exit.

"Any OTHER questions?"

A huge uprise of voices asking questions permeted the air. Naraku simply pointed to the door.

"GET THE HELL OUT! Now, any other stupid questions?"

No one spoke. Then a lone voice rang out.

"SASUNARU FOREVER!"

Everyone turned to face a strange girl wearing a black Sasuke t-shirt and black jeans with black hair and yellow eyes. She also had an automail right arm.

"How the hell did you get pass our security?", Naraku asked. "Someone get her the hell out of here!"

As she was being dragged away kicking and screaming, she cursed. "You can't do this to me! I CREATED YOU PEOPLE! THIS IS MY FANFIC! YOU CAN'T THROW ME OUT!!"

"Sorry Ms. Heart, you know the rules. No 4th wall breaking.", said the guard dragging her away.

"SCREW THE 4TH WALL, I HAVE POWER! I AM YOUR LORD GOD AND MASTER! OBEY ME!!", she said, her voice getting fainter. I turned to Malik.

"...Who the hell was that?", I asked.

"I have no idea."

"ANYWAY,", Kakashi tried to continue with a roll of his eyes. "Now we will be having our two contestents come up. Naraku?", he asked as he turned to the other. Naraku took a quick look at a peice of paper.

"Alright. Curt Gibbons and Everi Illusion. Report to the front now."

I gulped. I could feel Ryou recoil next to me. I stood up and walked to the front. Going down the stairs to the battle area below(in other words, imagine that this room looks like the room where they had the semi finals for the Chuunin Exams in Naruto) I saw a familiar brown haired person on the other side. The guy I had knocked into before.

We stood in front of each other, me feeling like as if the Grim Reaper was waiting right next for me to die. Curt seemed surprised to see me, turning to Naraku.

"I'm not going to fight a girl!"

Naraku whispered something in his ear, causing Curt to glare at him.

"Keh! Fine."

He detached the Gunblade from his back, pointing the blade tip at me.

Damn...I don't have any idea what to do...I only know a few basic jutsus, and that one fire technique, but that's not going to get me very far...

"Let the match begin!"​

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Awesome update things seem to be really coming together and it seems as though something really big is about to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back