• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiiiii What r your thoughts on Zexion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EchoEvs

Awards
He's personally my favourite kh character and i think he should have had more screen time, but i want to know how others think about him. I\ve heard some theories about him. So let me know your thoughts.

Also i just joined, so hello everyone!

Last edited:

vaderskywalker

Awards
Well, for me at least, in terms of the story, he is likable, but his boss fight, to me, was annoying in RE:COM, he kept stealing the cards I used, he was basically a troll, that's the term, right? anyway, yeah, a good character, but a bad boss fight.

Soldier

Awards
Yet another underutilized character that deserves more screen time than Axel.

I didn't know who Zexion was till 2011 when I played RECOM, but he's grown on me. His use of a book reminds me of the mages from Fire Emblem, and iirc he's got a high magic stat in days. They should do more with him and the other lesser known org members.

D

Deleted member 282472

I liked him as a character. He felt like an antivillian during CoM. I thought he and Lexaus were true believers of Xemnas's cause without realizing Xemnas was playing them as tools.

Ienzo being 10 or so during BBS was surprising. I always thought he was a teenager and more animated before becoming a nobody.

The organization are my favorite characters so I'm cool with any of them getting a spinoff. Ienzo is top of the list for me personally, right under Lea and Isa.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Love Zexy, I always had a crush on him. I think it was the emo hair. Don't me started on Ienzo.

Chie

Awards
Zexion/Ienzo has like, insane character ramifications that could go either way (him being really fucked up OR him being the victim of some really fucked up stuff OR both...?) depending on what in-universe info is accurate.

But considering his portrayal in KH3 I don't think that will ever go anywhere again.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I think he is hot.

But seriously, I think he could’ve been utilized more. He’s basically just an exposition dump in KH3. It’s a shame because I actually enjoy his calm and collected personality in 3. It’s a good contrast to how he acted in CoM.

Last edited:
Back