• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hint in Advent Children Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Yes, it's true. I THINK i've figured it out. Nomura stated in one of his interviews that the hint to his and the rest of SE's next product would be hidden in Advent Children. However, he did say it would be unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, although, maybe it was just an indication, dunno.

Anyway, not too far into the movie, after Reno and Rude bring Cloud back to Tifa's/Marlene's house, one can see, for only a couple times, in about a two to three-second shot, two crayon drawings hanging up in Marlene's bedroom. What are they of?--Sora and Kairi. Although i wasn't sure about Kairi at first, my friend pointed out to me a close-up of the Sora one that i had not noticed before, and i was convinced. It seems only logical that the red-haired, blue-eyed girl next to Sora was Kairi.

Now, i will look to see the number of the scene that these were on, but right now, i'm pressed for time.

This may mean that we were lied to (again), and Kingdom Hearts III is, indeed, Square Enix's next project. At least, i hope. I am SURE these are Sora and Kairi, but as far as the hidden clue goes, we'll see.

Shouraisei

I've checked this out, and as far as I can tell, the crayon drawings on the wall (as Reno and Rude walk out the door, they are clearly visible, hanging underneath three framed pictures to the right) look more like drawings of Cloud -- blond hair, not brown like Sora's -- and Tifa than Sora and Kairi... Probably the wrong pictures, but I didn't see drawings of Sora or Kairi anywhere... I'll double check, but...

Can anyone get a screen shot of this? I'm watching it on my 8.5 inch portable DVD player, and it's a little hard to tell. x_x;;

perfectexcuses

Well, Cloud and Tifa live with orphans, so I'm pretty positive they're drawings the children made of them. At least the yellow one is of Cloud. I haven't noticed the second.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
That leaves to two things then.

Great eye my friiend, that drawing I didn't notice, although there's a second thing.

Nomura's been sayinig the thirteen birdsin the opening in Final Fantays Advent Children and the number 13 appearing on the sign when it zooms to Kadaj and Rufus after Reno and Rude charge at Yazoo and Loz, are very important, although not Advent Children related. Basically

XIII Order
XIII (abusedin KHII)
XIII having some relevance in Advent Children to the point of even Nomura hinting it.

This leads to?
Final Fantasy XIII (In my opinion, PS3)

Or a new KH series.

But I'm going for FFXIII for now, but FFXIII must be something huge, if Nomura is hinting it so much.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
I saw the two drawings on the wall and I can tell you that they are NOT Sora and Kairi, they are Cloud and Tifa drawn by the kids who live in the orphanage. If you look again, Sora doesn't have blond hair and Kairi doesn't have brown hair. Simple to see.

Syn_the_angel

Xaldin said:
That leaves to two things then.

Great eye my friiend, that drawing I didn't notice, although there's a second thing.

Nomura's been sayinig the thirteen birdsin the opening in Final Fantays Advent Children and the number 13 appearing on the sign when it zooms to Kadaj and Rufus after Reno and Rude charge at Yazoo and Loz, are very important, although not Advent Children related. Basically

XIII Order
XIII (abusedin KHII)
XIII having some relevance in Advent Children to the point of even Nomura hinting it.

This leads to?
Final Fantasy XIII (In my opinion, PS3)

Or a new KH series.

But I'm going for FFXIII for now, but FFXIII must be something huge, if Nomura is hinting it so much.
theres definitly more than 13 birds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back