• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hip Hop......Does it influence Violence?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think hip hop music influences violence in teens?

• I Agree

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I Disagree

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Maybe not hip-hop, just rap XD.

No, I wouldn't say anything really contributes, but it's the same with games, people are violent, something may just make them snap and make that violent part of them come out.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Yes, it can influence violence.

Not all people are stupid enough to use violence just because they hear it in hip-hop or rap, or anything else containing violence, though.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
Rap Artists usually are the ones who refer to things that they either did or will do or what they want to do or just make things upI dont think it influences violence.If you are your own person and know what you want to be in life why listen to someone famous who you dont even know to tell you to go and do something bad?

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Rap Artists usually are the ones who refer to things that they either did or will do or what they want to do.I dont think it influences violence.If you are your own person and know what you want to be in life why listen to someone famous who you dont even know to tell you to go and do something bad?

^ Dude, shut up....

Fiddy Cent doesn't make a song and tells you what to do in it, neither do other rappers/artists. It's just that people are stupid are retarded because they don't know that music is JUST MUSIC.

And hip-hop/rap IS NOT the only genre of music that causes violence.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
pretty much though, I kind of like violence

Violence.jpg

ShinuXIII

it still depends on the person
unless your listening to ICP... then that really influences violence

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Damn right. That is nuts. Geezus.

But I really don't think that hip hop influences violence, not rap either.

We are seriously are own people, and depending on the level of ,mental awareness, so of us just listen, or see things and go by it, which can have horrific repercussions.

dakdakgoose

it doesn't influence someone into becoming violent but it could put someone over the edge if it was already in their mind

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I believe this as well. I mean I could be sad, but holding up, but if randomly I saw this car blow up and people die in front of me, I would flip out.

I probably would be fcuked up lulz. Maybe I wasn't THAT close to the car.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah and there are others who like to tear your kind apart. Unless it is constructive there is seriously no reason for violence, maybe self defense, but no, just no.

What reason do you like violence?? You said "some reason"

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
^ Dude, shut up....

Fiddy Cent doesn't make a song and tells you what to do in it, neither do other rappers/artists. It's just that people are stupid are retarded because they don't know that music is JUST MUSIC.

And hip-hop/rap IS NOT the only genre of music that causes violence.

*gasp*someone is kinda slow here.I said that they refer to things they did,do,want to do or just make things upand I also said I dont think it influences violence so now im telling you to shut up. please read my posts before u try to criticize me.And another thing.......Hip Hop and Rap are 2 different genres.They are similar but different in a way

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
*gasp*someone is kinda slow here.I said that they refer to things they did,do,want to do or just make things up please read the posts before u try to criticize me.

Mmm....let me see...

If you are your own person and know what you want to be in life why listen to someone famous who you dont even know to tell you to go and do something bad?

Yep, you also said that. I was quoting that in your previous post. Or is it hard for you to remember what you yourself posted?

And did you even know that most rappers talk about how it was for them growing up? No, I'm 100% SURE yo didn't know that. Some of them come from bad places and had bad influences in their lives. They're just talkin' about their own lives, basically.

I also said I dont think it influences violence so now im telling you to shut up.

No, you didn't you never said any of that in your posts in this thread.

Ans another thing.......Hip Hop and Rap are 2 different genres.They are similar but different in a way

Yes, I know that. That's why I put a slash between hip-hop and rap.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Eminem said:
They say music can alter moods and talk to you
Well can it load a gun up for you , and cock it too
Well if it can, then the next time you assault a dude
Just tell the judge it was my fault and i'll get sued
See what these kids do is hear about us totin' pistols
And they want to get one cause they think the shit's cool

Well, I don't really know.

This might be true with some people out there, but certainly not all.

To me, music is just a bit too little alone to influence the violence in people that much.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That really is the truth too. I just don't get how people associate so much hatred and violence with rap music, and the same goes for video games and all that.

Just because you are killing somebody in a video game does not mean you get mad and beat somebody to death IRL because you did it in Dead Rising.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
^^My point exactly.TwilightMan quoted my words himself.The edited words dont show up in the quote.Read ur very own quote and tell me that I didnt say I dont think it influences violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back