• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hip'Notic Ocean Crush

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Well its been 2 months since I made any LP seriously. I made one weeks back but it turned to doggy doo doo. I decided to depart from what I was trying to force doing and did what loved doing.Any who whats up DM, glad to be back and kicking from the graphic hiatus graveyard.Not sure it looks too bright on your monitor. The chair I sat in making it was low, so if you sit up high the colors might look overly bright on your monitor...................................
oceansrequiemv2.png
.............CNC

Last edited:

Duskk

Agreed about the bottom being busy and distracting. Is it possible to bring the woman focal down a bit? 'Cause right now it looks like a sandwich (best analogy ever, btw). The woman focal on top, the sea scene on bottom, and 100 or so pixels of nothing really in the middle. If you could eliminate the emptiness of the middle, I think it would achieve a more appealing composition.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Also, I just noticed, that some of your textures don't melt in with the piece so well. Specifically in the bottom right. You can clearly see where the orange texture starts and ends and stuff. Its the little things maann lol

DF111

Bottom part looks a bit washed out (no pun intended :/).
Lovin the effects but just looks a bit rusty atm :)

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
The 'soda' that is splashing is way too discrete. It seems like it's too edgy, you need to make where the splashes stop a bit more free-flowing. Dislike the texture behind her, but keep it in front of her.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
idgaf what everyone else says i kinda love it

and it pisses me off that you're still way better than me

bastard

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
What program do you use to make those splash effects anyways?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Orange soda lol we can all tell you're black

I like the new version, it looks cleaner. But it seems like there should be a bottle at the top pouring out that effect on her arms, I don't know though it might be too much since there's already that bottle at the top.

That splash on the bottom right looks a bit random too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back