• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Keyblade Smitey said:
OH YEAH!!! Hi everyone! This is my first ev-ar post:D ! I have been following AiL and this thread for ages and they are great!!! Krazy, if you do not update soon I will find out where you live and come and tie you to your computer chair until you update!!! This thread rocks!:D

Ha, ha! ^-^ Say something like that again, and I'll track you down and feed your liver to a monkey! ^-^-^

>_> Anyway, an udpart would be nice. Ketso....Smart... *tries not to laugh at sumfink again* >.<;

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
o_O...Obsess much?....

Anyhowzers, Updart when you get the chance K_K. The bings, and bangs and msot of all the dead snipers of Halo await....

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return; to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivilent Exchange.

For all that I've lost, I haven't gained a single thing back; for in less than 24 hours, I had gained love, and lost it. After that, nothing could ever be the same again.

There's just too much that time cannot erase.​

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

I... had fallen asleep. At least, I hoped I was sleeping and not... uh, dead. There it is again! I'm completely oblivious to how much DEATH would affect me! Effect... affect... ._. So, I was sleeping. Usually, you don't realize if you're sleeping or not. But there are those rare moments when you know you're sleeping, and that whatever's happening to you could never take place.

Now was one of the those times.

I was in a kind of park. Or a town square. By the people's clothes, I could tell that this moment in time had happened a long time ago... Maybe even before the Heartless. On a bench sat a girl with short auburn hair and deep cerulean orbs that reminded me of Sora's. She was swinging her feet back and forth and reading a book, completely unaware of the dark-haired teenage boy coming up behind her, a playful look in his cobalt gaze, a gaze identical to the girl's and Sora's.

Was there a connection? Did I know these kids? Maybe...

The boy grabbed ahold of the girl's shoulders, shaking them with a shout, and the girl nearly fell off the bench in surprise. She whirled around to face the boy, a death glare holding her features.

"That wasn't funny, Narusuke," The girl ground out icily.

Narusuke? Sounds like some yaoi pairing of Naruto and Sasuke. Ew, bad images.

The boy, Narusuke, shrugged, plopping down onto the bench beside the girl, and he folded his arms behind his head, trying to figure a way to ease the tension, "Sorry, I couldn't resist. And... don't use my whole name, Makai, you know I don't like it."

"I know," Makai returned with a mischievious grin, "I just like to annoy you with it. It is my job to annoy you as your younger sister, Naru-kun."

Of course they're related. ¬.¬

Narusuke sighed in defeat, "Tis true," he commented in an odd accent, earning a supressed giggle from Makai, and she playfully punched her older brother in the shoulder, who in turn stuck his tongue out at her in retaliation.

Makai and Narusuke. Alrighty, then. I don't see how this has to do with me, but I'll figure it out later. In an abrupt flash of light and darkness, the scene had fluttered away into nothing more than shining particles of dark and light. In another moment, the two siblings were back in my line of vision. But... in their hands, they held weapons, like they were preparing to fight eachother.

In Makai's hand was what looked to be a Keyblade, one I had never seen before. The Keychain was that of the Heartless insignia, and her clothes reflected her blade and side.

Darkness

The handle was in the shape of an upside-down, crimson heart, and from that dangled the Heartless Keychain. The shaft was black, yes, but metallic swirls of blood red circled it, all the way to the reversed, heart-shaped blade itself. Sharp edges were about the ends of the blade, and it was black, while the deadly teeth were red. A name flew through my mind for this key, leaving its dark impressions there for my senses to become addicted to.

Dawning Darkness

I knew this weapon from somewhere, but I couldn't place it... Makai wore a shirt that was the Heartless emblem itself, and black pants with blood red tips. Black net material covered her stomach and arms, and I knew what that form was.

Dark Mode

In Narusuke's hand was a... Keyblade. Of course. Only... it was the precise opposite of what Dawning Darkness was. The shaft was pearl white, leading all the way up to the blade, which was a kind of swirled heart. Like that blue heart on the cover of Kingdom Hearts. The handle had baby blue edges which circled the shaft until they were pointed tips near the blade. The keychain was the swirled blue heart mentioned before, and I knew what this Keyblade was.

Light's Embrace

Narusuke was also in some kind of... mode. Like, a Light Mode or something. Baggy white jeans held up by a baby blue belt. A white, short-sleeved, open vest with baby blue edges over a baby blue shirt. They were complete opposites, and they were about to fight. Off to the side, I spied a pengy. One I had seen before... Well,
I had never seen him, but my heart knew him. My heart knew more than my mind! What was up with tha-

I was waking up.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Very interesting....Narusuke....the images T_T...I like that name though, and Makai. *rubs chin* Before the Heartless eh?...That musta been a heck of a long time ago. Steall Jack's whistle too! You already stole his door! XD

Updart soon!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Well, I was surprised to see them there. How'd you manage to incorporate your two enigmas into HOFAH? ._.

Ah well. We'll find out. =D *twitches* I really need an update. *buries self in books*

*idly rereads paragraph and spews out soda* :-Q========>

O.O

O.<

Narusuke ... took my Keyblade. And my keychain. T_T *shakes fist at him* Vengeance shall be mine ... as soon as I'm allowed to have my weapon. <3

My Keyblade of Hearts will still pwns yer's, Naruto/Sasuke-boy. <.<;

Bet Sora likes that name. `=D

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Krazy, Pickle, Kat, whoever reads this first, I think I'm going back to the E.R. today, flam it. o.<

Don't know when I'm going, when I'll be discharged, or if I'll actually get admitted this time. Hopefully, I'll just get the CAT scan and they'll let me go home, or maybe they'll keep me. I dunno. Either way, I'm not sure when I'll be back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back