• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
*plays taps* And I'm still sick. o.-

I'll occupy myself with writing all day ... THOUGH IT'S PICKLE'S TURN TO UPDATE MAHE! <.<;

Yeah, and people, go read that fic. How are we supposed to have a prequel to HOFAH and AiL if none of the HOFAH and AiL readers ... read it?

EDIT: Hey, Krazy, maybe I should get that CGI pic of Sora to work with to make yer eyes instead. =D

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
We like Krazy insane. =D It helps tip the scale.

Krazy, GET OFF THAT SHIP NOW!! Because if you die, I will keel you. o.o;

EDIT ONCE MORE: Krazy, I'm the manager of a C2 community on fanfiction. AiL is now in it. BUT IF YOU DON'T UPDATE ON THERE SOON I WILL TAKE YOU OFF!

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
HUZZAHLAH! Poor poor Megan...Kai...whoever you are >_>

*pats head sympathetically* Have a cinnamon bun!

Updart soon!

*pokes Dark* Wake up you lazy bum <_<....

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return; to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivilent Exchange.

For all that I've lost, I haven't gained a single thing back; for in less than 24 hours, I had gained love, and lost it. After that, nothing could ever be the same again.

There's just too much that time cannot erase.

~~~~~A~o~z~o~r~a~~~~~​

Trudging through the water - which was already at my ankles and steadily rising -, I called out to Megan again, effectivally following her echoing voice through the less-than-grand, third-class hallways of the Titanic. Baka... Having to attempt to kill Billy Zane and get herself thrown down here. It's a good thing she kept laughing maniacally and shouting:

"IT SANK FASTER!! NEAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Yeah.

Opening a door where her yells seemed to originate, I saw her tied to a chair in the middle of the room, giggling maniacally. Raising an eyebrow, I pushed through the icy water towards her, and dared to poke her shoulder.

Her laughter instantly ceased when she saw me, "Untie me."

Slowly nodding, I obliged quickly, not wanting to be caught in the steadily-rising waves. We were suddenly back in the hallway, jogging in the direction the water WASN'T coming from. After a few moments of silence, Megan started singing the Titanic theme song carefully, swaying back and forth as she walked.

She wasn't going to last much longer.

"Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you! That is how I know you go on!!" She sang, and she reminded me briefly of Jack Sparrow. When he got drunk. I twitched at the lyrics.

"Far across the distance! And space is between us. You have come to show you go on!" Megan continued, oblivious to my spazzing. I shut my eyes tightly, clenching my fists, trying not to dwell on those words.

"Near, far, wherever you are! I believe that the heart does go on!!" I bit my lip, feeling tears poke at my eyes obnoxiously.

"Once more! You open the door! And you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on!!"

She was done.

For now.

"Do you know where yer goin'?" She asked me, looking thoroughly lost at the moment.

I paused, then mentally smacked myself. I hadn't really been paying attention to where I was going, and/or memorized the direction in which I had taken to find Megan. I turned the the shorter girl beside me, frowning deeply.

"I suppose you didn't memorize the way out, did you?" I tried, half-sarcastic.

"Nope, I'm not that obsessive." She replied merrily.

~~~~~S~o~r~a~~~~~​

As one of the Tripod's tenticles wrapped itself around my torso, Kingdom Key was in my hand in a flash, and I swiped at the metallic ... thing binding me, hoping to destroy it before the beings inside the Tripod decided to disect me. Or Rachael. o.<; The snake-like limb finally threw me carelessly into an ajoining cage-type thing, where other terrified people were already trapped in.

Seeing Rachael leaning against the side of our iron-barred prison, I pushed through the other people to reach her, "Rachael?" I questioned, spying the empty look in her eyes.

She remained silent, staring straight ahead, expression still blank.

"...Rachael?" I asked again, waving a hand in front of her face.

She blinked, her eyes slowly turning towards me, and she choked out, "You're not Ketso..."

"...You're welcome. >.>;" I said sarcastically.

Standing up, I summoned Kingdom Key back to my hand, scanning our prison for some sort of lock; a keyblade wasn't much help without a keyhole. Furious, I clashed Kingdom Key against the metal repeatedly, aiming to slice straigh through the bars.

~~~~~K~e~t~s~o~~~~~​

Sprinting out of the forest and in the direction of Rachael's undeniable shreik, I abruptly froze in place at the Tripod; sparks were flying off it in all directions. The work of a weapon. I then saw that the sparks came along with a childish sound effect. The work of Kingdom Key.

Sora ... was an idiot.

Willing Resurrected Heartbreak to dissapear from my hand, I ran up alongside Riku, who was relentlessly clashing his dragon-wing-like weapon against the Tripod's shield. Seeing me, the silver-haired teen leaped away from the mechanical monster, breathing heavily.

"Any ideas? Sora's up there; the Universe is screwed without him." Riku reminded me, shoulder his weapon, resting.

Damn, guess I can't kill him, then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back