• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow Bastion Riku Fight #2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
I can't seem to beat Riku. This is the fight that takes place in front of the key hole. Everytime I get close to beating him... I die. Does anyone have any tips? I've been leveling up and i'm currently level 49. This is also what i've been doing in battle

Keyblade: Metal Chocobo
Casting Aerora (I think that's the name)
Stocking up on potions and ethers
Casting Cura
Gliding out of the way

Last edited:

KiarisOathKeeper

Don't use all of your magic at first because he gets stronger, and stronger, and stronger at the end of the fight. Theres not much I can say but level up and keep trying.

KeyMaker

Attack him physically. Save all mp for cure magic. Before the battle try leveling up on some other monsters if you can.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well the strategy you just posted is the sure fire way to take him down.
Also when he's vulnerable you can use Arms Arcanum, he's not as hard as he looks.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
my stratagies for every fight is USUALLY the same and way different than what most people do. i equip elixers and megaelixers and once the battle starts mash with special moves like trinity, ragnarok, and ars aracum. i always have mp rage equiped or it will not work. i go up to the enemy and let em hit me lightly so i get magic back. then use cure and then use mre specials. it takes time to be able to learn how to use this statagy but once you can do it everything seems easier.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
my stratagies for every fight is USUALLY the same and way different than what most people do. i equip elixers and megaelixers and once the battle starts mash with special moves like trinity, ragnarok, and ars aracum. i always have mp rage equiped or it will not work. i go up to the enemy and let em hit me lightly so i get magic back. then use cure and then use mre specials. it takes time to be able to learn how to use this statagy but once you can do it everything seems easier.

That's an interesting strategy but when you mean that it takes time, it's not suggested for begginers?

Well the strategy you just posted is the sure fire way to take him down.
Also when he's vulnerable you can use Arms Arcanum, he's not as hard as he looks.

Okay, i'll give that a shot

Thanks guys, i'll be sure to level up then... up to what level is suggested?^^;

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
To be precise I was around 34 to 39 when I challenged him, but it's safe to level up to 50 if you have the time.

Zimfan508

Website
www.youtube.com
I can't seem to beat Riku. This is the fight that takes place in front of the key hole. Everytime I get close to beating him... I die. Does anyone have any tips? I've been leveling up and i'm currently level 49. This is also what i've been doing in battle

Keyblade: Metal Chocobo
Casting Aerora (I think that's the name)
Stocking up on potions and ethers
Casting Cura
Gliding out of the way

okay, use deflect alot to deflect most of his attacks
the counterattack ability is good to use in this battle
the olympia keychain is a good key to use
when u need to cast cura, glide away to make some space
If you knock Riku off balance, use Ars Arcanum
that should cover the entire battle

And once you beat him,the Ragnarok ability os all yours!

Bloodgift

How about it?
Save your MP, and Aeora helped me the most, anytime i got a chance I cast it when it finished, before this battle I had never cast Aeora!!

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
That's an interesting strategy but when you mean that it takes time, it's not suggested for begginers?

Okay, i'll give that a shot

Thanks guys, i'll be sure to level up then... up to what level is suggested?^^;
well i know most people ive told this to love the stategy but some of them couldnt do it at first. i would suggest this stratagy but try useing it a few times before atempting big fights. that way your prepared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back