• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Homemade Meals.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
So, share the lovely hometown dishes your mother makes for the family. And the stuff you love the most. (That's if your mom cooks) or whoever cooks it and puts it in the dinner table to eat as a family.

Anyways.

My mom cooks straight out Mexican Food like;
Mexican rice
Carne Asada every other Sunday for Family get-togethers.
Tamales for Holidays.
Enchiladas
Chile Relleno
Birria
and aguas frescas along to drink.

My stepdad, he's from S.E. Asia, a Chef - so he happens to cook a variety of foods from all over the world. Mainly Italian, cause I love it.

As for Desserts, In teh dinner table - we happen to eat alot of French Pastries.

mmm.

So anyways, What's in your Kitchen?
I'm curious to know what you guys be eating in the house.

afrobutt

Silver Member
DSCF1048-742452.jpg

wut?

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
^ Oh I ate those once. But it went away really fast since I was eating it and I was like 'WTF'

I know a homemade meal that I love eating: Tocino. Especially the saucy ones :drool:

angelbabe74006

My grandma makes homeade food all the time. My favorite thing she makes is this soup with cream of chicken, potato soup, corn, and tortilla strips.

Blue

home is where the heart is
It's mostly my mother who cooks, but I also cook sometimes. We mainly eat rice with a side dish, be it vegetables, fish, eggs or chicken. I also love the vietnamese soups my mother makes. Very delicious. <3

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
We eat curries lol. A whole array of Indian and Bangladeshi Cuisine. My moms food rocks. Im a pretty good cook myself having worked at my dads restaurant once upon a time lol.

Stuff like Bhunas, Baltis, Rogan, Dupiazas and many more (if you even know what im talking about lol)
Lamb Bhuna would be my fav probly ;-)

Last edited:

Trag

Bronze Member
Pasta with homemade meat sauce, delicious
Boiled Dinners
Lemon Pepper Chicken, with country style beans
Country style beans with added brown sugar, cut up hot dogs, and bacon :)
Smoked Shoulder

My family is always having mashed potatoes with peas and steamed carrots, my favorite combos. Fucking bomb.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
We eat curries lol. A whole array of Indian and Bangladeshi Cuisine. My moms food rocks. Im a pretty good cook myself having worked at my dads restaurant once upon a time lol.

Stuff like Bhunas, Baltis, Rogan, Dupiazas and many more (if you even know what im talking about lol)
Lamb Bhuna would be my fav probly ;-)

I heard Indian food is spicy.

true?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
My momma makes awesome Cherry pie.

My grandma makes the Best Bourbon chicken in the world.

I make the most BA Chicken Alfredo Eva!

My Brother makes reeeeeeal good home made spinach Pizza.

My dad invented something called a pancake sandwich. It's an egg and cheese sandwhich with thicker pancakes for bread, topped with syrup.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
My mom makes some pretty good dishes every now and then.
Grandpa makes the best chicken noodle and vegetable soups. All natural and fresh.
Older sister made some good apple pie last year ^^

Back