• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-* Horror Highschool *-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"Don't kid yourself Tai." She said and patted him on the back before moving on. This school was huge and most of the time, one could feel themselves getting easily lost. Namei frowned as she came across another barricade; it was amazing how stupid the janitor could be for locking off the sections of the school. "Crap.. If we can't get to the chemistry lab, then we can't get out period!"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"I could get us down into the maintenece access, from there into the vents..." Taiyachi's mind slid into thought as he contemplated the possible courses of action. "Or break into the janitor's room and find the damn keys..."

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
(I thought of away for us to get out if you don't like it tell me and I"ll edit this post.)
A man in a police uniform walked up to the school doors. "Damn it! It's locked." He pulled out his pistole and shot the lock off. He then entered the school. "Hope I didn't scare the kids."
Bao Heared the gun shot and her head started to look around and she said. "What the hell is that!? Is trigger happy boy playing Time of Crises or somthin!?"

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He blinked hearing that comment as he spoke out over the intercom. "No, for your information... God why do you people think I am going to go berserk.. I just have a more strategical and methodical mind set." He shook his head as he sighed and turned to look at another monitor and then slowly spoke back into the com again.

"There is a police officer in the building... guys... I think we are saved...for now.." He sat back as he slowly stood up and stretched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back