• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Hot] Can you see the horizon from sunset station?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyypher100

Theres only one catch i can see with the two pic comparison. there were MOUNTAINS in the sunset vid, far away but yes, there were (also the ones the UEM made...i doubt he would put the earth back *rolls eyes*) I agree grass can grow over time, but, flattening mountains is only something water and wind can do....over millions of years...

TerrawindX2

The most amusing aspect of all this is that it was already obvious to us; just that we were too blind and deaf to sense it.

Sunset Horizon= Sunset Station.

Both contains the word Sunset, and therefore I can sense Nomura laughing at how we did not figure this out despite having such a big clue right in front of us.

ShadowInside

I think that's not that simple.. Nomura is really smart xD maybe he's trying to trick us xD or maybe is really that simple ^^

TerrawindX2

It IS really that simple. There's just that many ideas a normal human being could take. For all we know, they may be running out of ideas.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I saw these mountains and started thinking. It could be the place where Sunset Horizons happened, because everything around that area has sunset in its name(Sunset Station, Sunset Terrace, etc.)
But that means that the mountains would have had to have eroded(broke down due to winds) because they are hills in the view, not mountains like we see in the Secret Ending from FM+. There is support to prove this is the place where Sunset Horizons, but there is always that chance it's not.

i agree. i think the mountains eroded cuz the hills are really big. if they were any bigger u would have to call them montains. and when u get to Sunset Hill there are smaller hills coming out of it like cliffs coming out of a mountain

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
yah, i saw it, but all that it seems to me is a dessert, y cant worlds other than agrabah have them?

Agrabah is a Disney world.

TT was a created world, therefore SE wouldn't just add something for the hell of it.

Anyways, wouldn't grass be easier to put in as a backdrop?

DJFirewolf

If you think about it literally, it would make sense that it takes place there as from Sunset Hill and Sunset Station, it'd be the 'horizon' you'd be looking at. Therefore the name Sunset Horizons. It's ironic that we haven't thought of it until now.

Bobertknowsbest

Here is my theory of it.

FACTS:
There are four paths that are formed by the keyblades.

At the end of CoM, light, darkness, and twilight were symbolized as paths.

Roxas drew a fourth symbol to open the passage at the mansion.

The drawing was a crown.

Sora can wear a crown from the "puzzle".

THEORY:

The path of twilight in sunset horizons leads you to Twilight Town. Twilight Town is the in-between world, and it is a "special" world. The crown resembles royalty, or it could resemble something else. Any kings we know of in KH? Well only King Mickey. At the end of KHII, Xemnas was on a throne, wearing a crown. This could possibly mean that Xhenart could have been from the path of "Royalty". We couldn't know because we need to remember his past.

IDEAS:

Paths to Worlds Ideas:
Path of light: Disney Castle* - Destiney Islands----I believe it is Disney Castle because those who survived when lost from own wold appeared in Disney Castle

Path of darkness: End of the World* - Hollow Bastion---I believe it is End of the World because all evil bosses appeared there for you to fight

Path of "Royalty": New World* - Disney Castle---I believe it is New World because there has been a new world for each new path (KHI- Disney Castle, End of World KHII- Twilight Town)

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow, nice find. Props to Water Dancer and daxter fan!! woooo

The whole sunset thing would be quite a coincidence, and i cant believe no one has said anything about the sunset connection before....

What would be really weird would be if you could find a mountain thats bigger than the rest, which could very well be the cliff raised by UEM..

Cyypher100

im replaying it, soo im so going back as Sora and spend like hours standing and looking around.....im doing it for fun anyways, just to pic up clues to anything else...

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
u know...just cuz u can't see those mts. the evil guy created doesn't mean it's not the same place. if u notice...twilight town is ON mts. it could easily be there OR it's behind the entire town and we don't see it. it doesn't have to be right there for it to be the place.

but kudos to u. that's really amazing and now my mind is racing @.@

daxter fan

lol sorry for the misunderstnding, and I think there's alot more to say about this topic.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Nice find, this could easily be true, maybe while fighting ES you can see TT.... I gotta check.
Anyway here is a Rep for the find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back