• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ How and why was Kairi sent to Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ ok. I was just randomly thinking about the future kh games a while ago when i realized that it's a complete mystery of how and why kairi was sent to the islands in the 1st place. she has almost absolutely no recollection of even being in her home world or the events leading up the meteor shower that broght her to the islands. i was thinkin it had something to do w/ xehanort betraying ansem the wise and taking over radiant garden. or am i getting my time strings mixd up ... anyways go ahead and tell me your thoughts.
~ and just to make sure. if this subject was touched on before, please do your best to tell me w/o your unecessary flaming. this place can be like a bunch of rabid animals fighting over the last meat carcas in existance... yeesh....

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think it was said (somewhere) that it was xehanort that sent her their... i can't quite remember...

Stars

リク
It is written in Ansem's report.. Xehanort sent Kairi to DI to find the keyblade weilder, if i'm not mistken. XD
I think Xehanort sent Kairi through the door he opened...

Xaelx

xeahnort( ansems apprentice)
wanted to locate the whearabouts of the keyblade was.
So he selected Kairi because he believed she would lead him
to the keyblade( keyblade master) and sent her through the
door in the basement at RG.
He says this in Ansem report numder 11.
Stating
" I will send her to the ocean of the worlds" or sumthin like that

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
aww, now i spose i have to add that into my fanfic... grr

UrbanQuattrus

Correct, Xaelx. Xehanort knew Kairi was a PoH, and sent her out into the universe, not having a specific destination in mind, but believing that she would naturally head toward the keybearer. He was correct.

However, I don't see why he wanted to find the keybearer this way, as nine years passed between Kairi's arrival and Xehanort's on Destiny Islands, and his intrusion there only led to Sora getting the key and defeating him anyway.

Sexy Angel
Ansem Report 11 - This report is given to you after the defeat of Kurt Zisa.

In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

there you go. be happy now.

shadow_of_light

^yes! it was a big, huge master plan set about with ideas of the MX. all these different we keep getting as the main villain are shards of himself meant to complete his plan. sending kairi to DS was just another venue to do this. despite losing his memories, there has the be some way for him to get glimpse of what he "used" to be, or at least whoever is, i guess, infused with him.

I<3Roxas

Yes, we know why he sent Kairi away, but the how is what we don't know. I don't think he sent her through the door he found becauase that was teh door to the heart of HB (one of his reports tells us as much, something like, I found a door that I hadn't seen before and opened it and saw all this energy and have since surmised that it is the heart of the world)

I really have no clue how she was sent away, but does it really matter in the end?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
However, I don't see why he wanted to find the keybearer this way, as nine years passed between Kairi's arrival and Xehanort's on Destiny Islands, and his intrusion there only led to Sora getting the key and defeating him anyway.

My guess is that he wanted Kairi to find the Keybearer so that he could either kill or control whoever it was. Then he lost his heart to the darkness, which unintentionally caused him to become Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas. After that he either forgot about Kairi or he just didn't care. Maybe even a bit of both.

I<3Roxas

My guess is that he wanted Kairi to find the Keybearer so that he could either kill or control whoever it was. Then he lost his heart to the darkness, which unintentionally caused him to become Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas. After that he either forgot about Kairi or he just didn't care. Maybe even a bit of both.

He didn't lose his heart to darkness - he gave up his flesh as he called it for more power. One of his reports tells us this. I think that when he came to the DI in KH1, he wanted to check in on Kairi and see if anything was going on, but he left before teh real stuff happened. What XH does between sending her off and when he takes over Riku is almost completely unknown and I'd like to know more.

mock0

ILL tell you IT WAS NEVER MENT TO BE KNOW. YOU ASK WHY IS THIS BECUASE ITS A GAME =D

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Actually if you rea the ansme reports it very likely could be something like a gummi ship. Because the gummi material is from meteors and she arrived on the night of the meteor shower. So I like to think Kairi was sent in a crude gummi ship and eventually arrived there

mock0

well at the wned the ice was cracking w/e does it matter though. It could be gummie I dont think it was suppose to matter

A

Audo

He probably just Dark Corridor'd her there XD.
And to whoever said it, Xehanort *did not* know that Kairi was a Princess of Heart. He just knew that she was a special girl but he didn't know if she possessed the powers like the Princesses (i wonder what was so special about her, i mean she looks pretty dumb.)
But i doubt Xehanort used a Gummi Ship. I mean... he was a heartless at a time, meaning no body. He was just that Brown cloak thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back