• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Far in the Future?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
i was just thinking whether kh3 should take place right after srk gets the letter from the king or if its like 2 years in the future so at least they look different.

but since we dont know what the letter says im just wondering if that will say if there is an immediate problem or if the letter just says hi.

just wondering how far in the future you guys think kh3 should be.

Kaiju-Z

I believe the game will either pick up from where the previous one left off with Sora, Riku and Kairi getting the letter and heading for the king and then something might happen that will cause a time skip and we get an older trio doing their thing o 3 o;;;

HoUrGlAsS

Website
bloodx4xevur.deviantart.com
I'd like to take place where it took off.
Too long in the future gives Nomura an excuse to make a spin-off on what they did in the gap or another game to explain what happened in the gap (actually the latter doesnt sound that bad but..)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'd like to take place where it took off.
Too long in the future gives Nomura an excuse to make a spin-off on what they did in the gap or another game to explain what happened in the gap (actually the latter doesnt sound that bad but..)

it sounds good NOW, but just watch nomura form some convoluted (did i spell that right?) plot to bring back the organization

αsiя

space coke
We dont even know when the scene where SRK get the letter
I think coded happens before the letter

Pratiko

Awards

yeah, that's what I thought, too, since it'd be kind of dumb if they just received the letter the day after they come back home, I mean, something has to be there in between the time they arrive home and the time they receive the letter...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

i believe it goes
BBS>KH>CoM>KH2>Coded>KH3

i also think that the letter the king gives them explains a new threat to the worlds like, master xehanort is alive and he has to tell the story of the keyblade wars

deep_but_stupid

If there's a large time gap, they might go and completly change all the charachters faces again (i mean c'mon 15 yr old sora's surely meant to at least vaguely resemble 14 yr old sora)

Tidus14

i believe it goes
BBS>KH>CoM -- days>KH2>Coded>KH3

i also think that the letter the king gives them explains a new threat to the worlds like, master xehanort is alive and he has to tell the story of the keyblade wars

you forget Days. ;)

252525 FTW

Dcasd1

they said if they made a kh3 sora would not be the main character but would play a part in the story.

SoRoxas

they said if they made a kh3 sora would not be the main character but would play a part in the story.

I though that it was said that any numbered KH game would be Sora's story and any kh game without a number would be a side story?

But as to how far in the future that would take place, i think it should happen not right after they get the letter but maybe a few days later. I wouldn't mind seeing a material gathering scene like in the first game since they are back at the island.

Dcasd1

theres going to be a ending in birth by sleep talking about the future kingdom hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back