• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Magic should be structured in Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
LOL einsteins marluxias element would be death(or attribute for those who are anal about word choice). The flower element in question is the sakura flower, which represents transience of life, or death for those who don't know what that means. Even though it's a japanese cultural thing, the fact that his weapon is a scythe should pointed you towards the fact that marlo = death

Sweet Genocide

I dont like the idea of Roxas using Sora's spells. If anything, he should stick to a blinding light technique.

Sweet Genocide

To a certain extent, yes. But Roxas doesnt have all of Soras memories, plus weve never really seen him use magic, have we?

Radon

mofo
does anyone actually know if you can control the org members (apart from roxas) outside of multiplayer. cos none of my friends play kingdom hearts and it would seem like im missing out on alot

shadowred3

but i think that the magic would just be the charcters abilitys like for xigabar....
1 rapid fire
2 teloport
3 big shot

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
but i think that the magic would just be the charcters abilitys like for xigabar....
1 rapid fire
2 teloport
3 big shot

don't double post. there's an edit button, buddy.

Anyway, Xigbar's is supposedly Gravity since he can levitate in the fight.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They can give him all the flower related abilities they want. This is about magic. And since there isn't a Flower line of spells, I skated over him having an element.

To the next person who decides to comment on Marluxia's flower...ness:
I attributed each member to an element that had a MAGIC SPELL that has been used in either in FF or KH. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN if flower is his element, for this thread, it's not. He has no specific spell mastery. He can have a unique ability, but ABILITIES ARE NOT SPELLS.

I'm really sorry if I sound a bit hostile or unfriendly, I just have a lot on mind. :blushing:
You're assuming, again, that they can't add any/that Organization members are restricted to Sora's limited knowledge. They obviously are not.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
You're assuming, again, that they can't add any/that Organization members are restricted to Sora's limited knowledge. They obviously are not.

But Donald's isn't limited, and they learn the same spells.

I suppose you're right though. They may as well add spells in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back