• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Many Can You Take!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall

There should be around 15000 heartless of all variety without reaction commands,then it would be some challenge.
The song should be "I walk a lonely Road" by Green Day.

goodpaolo

a couple thousand shadow heartless maybe add a couple hundred nobodies a few behemoths and some other strong heartless
but all in all i just want around 1million enemies a solo fight and no reaction commands

AND for an extra challenge add a few thousand sephiroths to the mix =P

bladed asassin

5000 heartless..2000 nobodies.. and how about 3 sepiroths that control both heatless and nobodies ..ohh and i can't use drive and one reation command of my choice and no donald or goofy

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Heres the ultimate-

every boss in the game, good guys (Cloud, Leon,etc.) and bad guys alike.
and about 100 of those little annoying heartless that heal the enemy.

yeah...

Aceflyheight

In my case, probably about 10,000 Shadows and NeoShadows as well as thousands of Armored Knights and several thousand of the Samurai and Sniper Nobodies attacking from all directions. There would be no forms, limits, or reaction commands to make the battle easier and the longer that the battle goes on, the more enemies appear. As for the song, I guess either Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin or D.M.C. by Rungran playing in the background.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I'd have about 2000 neo-shadows, and 2000 dusks. I'd add a couple of hundred Wyverns, a few behemoths and a couple of Twilight Thorns and Darksides.

And the Heartless and Nobodies would be at war with each other. I would be fighting them at the same time as they'd be fighting each other. (Including Darkside vs Twilight Thorn)

And they'd be more resistant...way more resistant.

And for the song, I'd alternate between Destati and Duel of the Fates.

dragoon979

10 darksides
25 guard armor and the second form of it
mabey 2 sephiroths mabey

all these are diffrent fights

roxasluvox

I could definitly take 10,000 although I think they should be fought with roxas, like as him as an organization member.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
100,000 of every enemy and 500of every bosses encluding all of Xemans's forms and his dragon forms and 500,000 sephiroths( i have already beat 3 sephiroths, and 2 sephiroths many times so 500,000 be nice. and the difficulty would be critical, as for music, something that would work for an impossible fight.

Last edited:

Sainasuki

I would want to fight a whole Army of Nobodies, ( Except the Berserk Nobody ).

I would want the Song: My Sanctuary ( Japanese Version ) playing.

Y

Yannis

im sure everyone loved that battle with 1000 heartless and it was really easy, so im saying if you could fight any heartless with any amount who would it be and what amount?

also if you could have any song playing at the time what would it be?
Invisibles.

I could fight maybe 25 at same time..:closedeyes: With a luck maybe 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back