• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how many of you are gonna be sad when KH3 comes out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

KH3 will probably be the last KH game....so i know imna be a lil bit sad theres never gonna be another kh game :(

on a side note: do u think kairi's gonna fight in kh3?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
We won't know if it's the last until it comes out, and Kairi probably won't fight unless they do some character overhaul.

Firo

Oh Crap
KH3 won't be the end. SE could do so much with the series. Hopefully Kairi does something more in KH3. I don't think she'll fight though.

Muse

you look atrocious
To the first: No, not really. Like all good things, KH has to end at some point. If it doesn't end at KH3, it'll get drawn out and become boring.

To the second: I myself can't really see her fighting in KH3 unless they give her her own weapon. In KH2, she was only able to fight because Riku handed her the WtD. And I doubt that for every enemy they come across, Riku'd split the WtD and hand her half because that'd just wear him out. That wouldn't be good.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
To the first: No, not really. Like all good things, KH has to end at some point. If it doesn't end at KH3, it'll get drawn out and become boring.
I agree it would get boring if they just made more to make more. The only way I can see myself being sad is if everyone died or it didn't end and just cut off.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I agree it would get boring if they just made more to make more. The only way I can see myself being sad is if everyone died or it didn't end and just cut off.

lots of games series have lots of games and dont show signs in stopping. SE has had final fantasy running for ages and i dont htink its going to end in the near future. They could make new kingdom hearts games that arnt as "related to sora" as bbs and days. They could make them about other keyblade weilders or something. I think there are far more to be explored before it ends.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Final Fantasy isn't out of one world. It's just a bunch of rpgs with numbers attatched. And BBS and days still contribute to the overall plot developing.

Muse

you look atrocious
lots of games series have lots of games and dont show signs in stopping. SE has had final fantasy running for ages and i dont htink its going to end in the near future. They could make new kingdom hearts games that arnt as "related to sora" as bbs and days. They could make them about other keyblade weilders or something. I think there are far more to be explored before it ends.

But are the Final Fantasy games all directly connected to each other? No, not unless they're sequels, like Dirge of Cerberus or X-2.

You have to realize that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story. Even if he's not the main character in one of the games, it directly revolves around him. If he's not the main character, then it's not KH. It's Final Fantasy with Disney character thrown in for the hell of it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll be sad not when it comes out, but when I'll finish it. When it comes out I'll be excited as hell.

As for Kairi, eh :v either make her a mage or something, or give importance to why she's a damsel in distress. No moar Keyblade lending, kthxbai.

Cloaked_schemer

hmmm....overhauled kiari......SE should take tips from the guy who made Dead Fantesy who fetured Kiari in the first episode. that should do for letting kiari fight, but i hope they decide to put better fighting clothes on her, you know, like......PANTS!(and plenty of zippers.;) )

Rix

:)
Awards
Not really. The series should have an ending and I think it should end with Kh3.

And as for Kairi.. Eh.. Pretty much what everyone else said here.

Radon

mofo
i could see her character being overhauled. and she shouldnt get kidnapped in kh3, but only if entirely neccasary. if not, then no kidnapping. and i think that the princesses should be reuinited for kh3. i think they should become more important characters. in kh2 i think they were only mentioned once (when sora and co. were trying to gain access to ansems computer) and that didnt seem to sit right with me. i think they should be brought back.

Rix

:)
Awards
i could see her character being overhauled. and she shouldnt get kidnapped in kh3, but only if entirely neccasary. if not, then no kidnapping. and i think that the princesses should be reuinited for kh3. i think they should become more important characters. in kh2 i think they were only mentioned once (when sora and co. were trying to gain access to ansems computer) and that didnt seem to sit right with me. i think they should be brought back.

Well, it seems like they will be brought back to importance in BBS, so they'll might have importance in KH3 too.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

To the second: I myself can't really see her fighting in KH3 unless they give her her own weapon. In KH2, she was only able to fight because Riku handed her the WtD. And I doubt that for every enemy they come across, Riku'd split the WtD and hand her half because that'd just wear him out. That wouldn't be good.

I agree. May aswell end it while it is ahead instead of draging it through the mud.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
But are the Final Fantasy games all directly connected to each other? No, not unless they're sequels, like Dirge of Cerberus or X-2.

You have to realize that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story. Even if he's not the main character in one of the games, it directly revolves around him. If he's not the main character, then it's not KH. It's Final Fantasy with Disney character thrown in for the hell of it.

It could be only vaguely connected to Sora, right? They could have remakes of Riku's time in the dark or of Roxas before he went back to Sora(This would be throughout KH2)or the Organization during KH2

EDIT: You do know it'sKAIRI right?

Shade737

Silver Member
They could make them about other keyblade wielders or something. I think there are far more to be explored before it ends.
I could see this happening the most. I would be happy while saying about time and hope that after beating it I won't be disappointed.

Lolita

Dear You
I don't think at all that KH3 would be the last KH game. .___. Nomura could come up with anything, with how popular the series is.
As for Kairi fighting, I don't think so. o3o She's a character meant for the sidelines, being basically the Damsel in Distress or someone along the lines.
And it's Kairi. o3o

the15thmember

It will be the end of the story but maybe games like Dissidia will be released for Kingdom Hearts, I don't think that will br the end of these games. also, no I don't think she will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back