• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how sora, roxas and xion can wield KK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude he said it because he didnt thought that Sora's heart was stronger than his(if he has a heart).And he says that "tell me why did he chose you" maybe he means that the keyblade chose Sora than him.He thought that he'd taken control the keyblade.And my freaking question!? who was first roxas or xion?

No, he said it because he never knew you were able to make the Keyblade come back to you.
With (Just like Rick said) Sora doing that, it made Roxas say "What?" Because he never knew that.

And uhh......Roxas was first.
He's number 13.
Xion is number 14..

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Re: how sora, roxas and xino can wield KK

She had the keyblade beforehand in the battle vids, it wasn't afterward she used it.
She wielded in from the beginning.

And she had to of revealed her face some time after the events of Beasts Castle.

Yup go Yttrixium!

Auron

Missing an eye
When Roxas said, "Why did he choose you?", he was talking about why did Riku choose him, then he goes up and hovers, sees the faces of Kairi, Riku, Donald, and Goofy next to a picture of Sora ans then says, "Oh, That's why."

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
When Roxas said, "Why did he choose you?", he was talking about why did Riku choose him, then he goes up and hovers, sees the faces of Kairi, Riku, Donald, and Goofy next to a picture of Sora ans then says, "Oh, That's why."
That was a mistranslation. The line should have said "Why did it choose you" and Roxas was talking about the Keyblade. But you were right about the friends part. :thumbsup:

Auron

Missing an eye
I highly doubt it was a mistranslation, based on the amazing timing of Roxas' response to his own question

WilliamTheWise

Website
No I meant from Japanese to English.
In Japan he said "why did IT choose you"
In the US he said "Why did HE choose you"
When they were making KH2 for the US they made a bunch of mistakes just like this.

Auron

Missing an eye
Why would Roxas ask Sora why the Keyblade chose him when Roxas himself can weild a Keyblade, and he knows Sora is his Somebody?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Why would Roxas ask Sora why the Keyblade chose him when Roxas himself can weild a Keyblade, and he knows Sora is his Somebody?

Because he had no Memories of Sora, is the general gist of it. Seeing how Xion is supposed to play a major role in Roxas leaving the org, and how she too has no Memories and questions her identity, it's safe to say that we'll find out more in Days.

Auron

Missing an eye
Because he had no Memories of Sora, is the general gist of it. Seeing how Xion is supposed to play a major role in Roxas leaving the org, and how she too has no Memories and questions her identity, it's safe to say that we'll find out more in Days.

Thank you for being sensible Angel, I'm sure we'll find out the mystery behind those lines in Days

WilliamTheWise

Website
Come on!
facepalm.png

Roxas talking about Riku doesn't even make sense. It was a mistranlation. End of story.

WilliamTheWise

Website
I don't get it.
Auron0521 thinks that when Roxas asked Sora "Why did he choose you" he was refering to Riku.
That was a mistranlation because in the Japanese Roxas said "Why did It choose you" and was really talking about the keyblade.

Auron0521: Riku chose to have Sora rather than Roxas, cuz he missed his friend.
"Why did HE choose you?"

What? Again that makes no sense.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku chose to have Sora rather than Roxas, cuz he missed his friend.
"Why did HE choose you?"

Why on Earth would Roxas be concerned with who Riku picked? He was pissed in general about being forced to return to Sora.
Also, it's been established that he wanted to know why the Keyblade chose him - that would mean that being Sora's Nobody, he'd have to see why the Keyblade chose Sora. As simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back