• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How the hell can the new enemy came from the Light Realm?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorassoul

whatif that possibly kingdom hearts thing MX opened in KH:FM+ secret video was a portal between the worlds?

T

TwilightDawn

So, Xehanort's heartless can use the power of light?
That's new to me.

Yes, fighting Sora isn't bad, right?

We haven't seen someone overcome by light turn evil.

So, the black thing that appeared before Ven froze is not the power of darkness?

A being of Light, creating a world of darkness?
If the light was taken, darkness is the only thing left.
Too much darkness=bad.

Nobodies doesn't have a heart.

i never said axel had a heart, i jsut said he was made up of more darkness, and in the he still helped sora..thus proving darkness doesnt really affect your actions.

and jsut because the thing MX created is black doesn't mean it's made up of darkness..it's only an armor..we don't know what's beneath the armor...
riku wore black, so does cloud, and tifa..they're not made up of darkness are they?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Too much darkness=bad.

Yeah. The world would be bad, not the enemy, correct? The enemy would be pure light. Too much darkness/=/bad. Riku was pretty much 80% darkness in Kh2. But he used it for good. Listen to those around you. People can be, as Riku was, like 80% dark and still fight for the good side.

Darkness/=/Evil
Light/=/Good

If Sora wanted to, (not that he ever would, this is simply a hypothetical type of thing) he could use his power of light for Evil. He could go around unlocking keyholes just as easily as locking them, yet using the power of light to do so. Right there is proof of the aforementioned Dark and light bit.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Valley of Chrome, you seemed to have missed the part where Nobody utilize the power of Darkness and Light, they are beings of Both. Zexion, for example, one of the few reasons I don't entirely dislike Zexion just because of the archetype character that he is, is because he was the first enemy we've seen that clearly used the power of Light for Evil intent. Zexion used the power of Light to blind Riku in Reverse/Rebirth, he enshrouded himself in the Light in order to fabricate his illusions and mess with Riku's head. Xemnas and Twilight Thorn too, you may recall, shot thorns of Light at you as part of their attacks

[√]Genuflect
thus proving darkness doesnt really affect your actions.
Well, What about Xehanort and the other 5 apprentices?
They banished their own master for the sake of their experiments.

and jsut because the thing MX created is black doesn't mean it's made up of darkness..it's only an armor..we don't know what's beneath the armor...
riku wore black, so does cloud, and tifa..they're not made up of darkness are they?
I'm talking about the thing MX released when he was holding Ven's head.

Riku was pretty much 80% darkness in Kh2. But he used it for good. Listen to those around you. People can be, as Riku was, like 80% dark and still fight for the good side.
Riku, regretted what he have done in KH1.
He became good because of what happened.
As you have said, he didn't accept the darkness, truly.
If Sora wanted to, (not that he ever would, this is simply a hypothetical type of thing) he could use his power of light for Evil. He could go around unlocking keyholes just as easily as locking them, yet using the power of light to do so. Right there is proof of the aforementioned Dark and light bit.
Nope.
If Sora became evil, the darkness in his heart would overcome the light on his heart.
Riku is an example.Riku lost his power of darkness because of the explosion and Sora and Co. is around him.
So, Sora won't have the power of light anymore.

vValley of Chrome, you seemed to have missed the part where Nobody utilize the power of Darkness and Light, they are beings of Both. Zexion, for example, one of the few reasons I don't entirely dislike Zexion just because of the archetype character that he is, is because he was the first enemy we've seen that clearly used the power of Light for Evil intent. Zexion used the power of Light to blind Riku in Reverse/Rebirth, he enshrouded himself in the Light in order to fabricate his illusions and mess with Riku's head. Xemnas and Twilight Thorn too, you may recall, shot thorns of Light at you as part of their attacks
TMM, where talking about how someone who belongs to the realm of light, still use the power of light when he is turned Evil.

Someone from the light can be just as greedy as someone from the dark. o_o;
Greedy to what?
Light? Darkness?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Nope.
If Sora became evil, the darkness in his heart would overcome the light on his heart.
Riku is an example.Riku lost his power of darkness because of the explosion and Sora and Co. is around him.

No, Sora could decide to make evil and to keep light. Riku decided to usedarkness in KHI, and to do evil, he used Darkness for that, they were nothing more than a tool.

Beside, Riku accepted the darkness, he clearly say it in KH CoM.

So, Xehanort's heartless can use the power of light?
That's new to me.

No (mainly because he doesn't want and is an heartless), but I am pretty sure Xehanort or his nobody can.

Too much darkness=bad.

And too much light = bad. I think it is true.

So, the black thing that appeared before Ven froze is not the power of darkness?

What if MX use both Darkness and Light, what I'm pretty sure he does?

V

V.A.T.13

You just said it yourself. For the sake of their experiments. Darkness didn't make them do anything.

Riku, regretted what he have done in KH1.
Riku has always been "good", what are you talking about? D:
Just the choices he made we're not "good".

Nope.
*facepalm* Haven't you been listening? evil does NOT mean darkness...
Riku didn't lose his power, he overcame the darkness with the help of that machine explosion. Afterward, he was still using dark powers. o_o; He just didn't BELONG in the dark realm anymore.

Greedy to what?
Light? Darkness?
To anything. A person of light can be greedy as I've said before, wanting to get rid of the darkness and not co-exist with it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

*sigh* the point here isn't that Darkness cannot be used for Evil, we have enough example of that, the point is that Darkness itself is not Evil, it is a tool, it is power, it is not inexplicably evil, but if you are too weak willed to control it then any power can consume you, or if you just let the power consume you because you've had evil intentions to begin with

Riku and DiZ are examples of people who overcame Darkness, Darkness can be used for Good just as Light can be used for Evil, both are just tools of power.

No, you completely missed the whole point of Reverse/Rebirth...R/R was about how Riku accepted his Darkness and accepted that his Darkness didn't make him evil or Bad, it was just who he was. Riku's Darkness was not Evil, Darkness was just a power of Riku's, that Riku could draw Strength from. He overcame his fear of his Darkness and accepted it, and Darkness became Riku's power of Good.

[√]Genuflect
You just said it yourself. For the sake of their experiments. Darkness didn't make them do anything.
Didn't you know that they were experimenting darkness in hearts?
Xehanort was greedy of darkness.So does the other 5.

Riku has always been "good", what are you talking about? D:
Just the choices he made we're not "good".
Good?
Making Sora turn into heartless is good?

*facepalm* Haven't you been listening? evil does NOT mean darkness...
Yes it is.
Doing Evil things put darkness in your heart.

Riku didn't lose his power, he overcame the darkness with the help of that machine explosion. Afterward, he was still using dark powers. o_o; He just didn't BELONG in the dark realm anymore.
He was still using dark powers?
When?

To anything. A person of light can be greedy as I've said before, wanting to get rid of the darkness and not co-exist with it.
You're right.
But not co-existing with darkness is not greed.

Darkness can be used for Good just as Light can be used for Evil, both are just tools of power.
How can light be used in Evil?
Evil increases the darkness in your heart.
Do many Evil things and darkness will swallow your heart.

T

TwilightDawn

dark aura and dark shield?
and so what if they cast aside they're master for theiy experiements, we dont even know if they did that before or after they became nobodies. and it's only 5 people, they dont speaqk for everyone...if it werent for those 5, the organization wouldn't exists and they other members would have probably not done anything.

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Why? Because they live in light. And, when we live in something, we are always interested by the other side. If they lived in darkness, they'd do experiment on light in the heart.

Yes it is.

Why? In what making evil makes come darkness? Look at Kairi. What if she suddendly decided to kill everyone? Would she have darkness? No. And she'd be evil.

V

V.A.T.13

Sorry editing post.

Dude, even if it wasn't darkness, if it we're light they we're studying, the same thing would happen.
No where does it say that Xehanort was greedy for darkness. Ansem(h) yes, but not Xeha.

Good?
Making Sora turn into heartless is good?
Riku didn't make him turn into a heartless, Sora did that himself. o_O;

Yes it is.
Define "evil"
He was still using dark powers?
When?
Dark aura, dark shield, the dark light when he and sora use Eternal Session...

You're right.
But not co-existing with darkness is not greed.
It's selfish isn't it? And isn't selfish = greedy?

How can light be used in Evil?
Evil increases the darkness in your heart.
Do many Evil things and darkness will swallow your heart.
Again, define "evil"

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Mickey: Your darkness belongs to you. Just like your light. Until now, I
thought darkness was nothing but bad, but my time with you made me
change my mind. You've chosen a road I never thought of; Light and
Dark, back to back.

[√]Genuflect
If they lived in darkness, they'd do experiment on light in the heart.
No one lives in Darkness(except those heartless of course).

Why? In what making evil makes come darkness? Look at Kairi. What if she suddendly decided to kill everyone? Would she have darkness? No. And she'd be evil.
That Girl is a PoH.
No darkness of course.
But what about Sora?
If he kills everyone, he'll turn evil.
Darkness will rule his heart.

Mickey: Your darkness belongs to you. Just like your light. Until now, I
thought darkness was nothing but bad, but my time with you made me
change my mind. You've chosen a road I never thought of; Light and
Dark, back to back
I know that Darkness isn't always bad.
All i'm saying is, Evil puts darkness in hearts.
Every Evil thing you make can make you turn into darkness.

Last edited:
T

TwilightDawn

darkness is already there in sora's heart!
were jsut going over th same points all over again.

if someone from the darkness decided to kill everyone from the dark, would their heart be filled with light then?

both worlds are a balance, the rules of the light world apply to that darkworld as well, only in reverse.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

That Girl is a PoH.
No darkness of course.
But what about Sora?

I said if they lived, but being given no one we know do, of course that doesn't happen. But it is logical that somebody living in light interest in Darkness.

And here is my point : no darkness in Kairi even if she does evil. That means it is possible to act evil without any darkness, so, darkness and evil aren't connected.

If Sora kills everyone in using his light power, no darkness then.

V

V.A.T.13

And you know this how...?
Nomura already said that while Mickey was in the realm of dark, he an adventure similar to Sora's. That's what Coded is going to explain hopefully. The dark realm is like a parallel universe to the realm of light meaning it has it's OWN worlds, people and such.

That Girl is a PoH.
No darkness of course.
But what about Sora?
See TMM's comment.

And so what if Kairi is a PoH. Really, those things are an abomination also.
Beings of pure light is an imbalance. Everything has both darkness and light in them. Unless there are a dark set of prince or princesses of heart, the PoH should be destroyed.

But of course, I'm using logic which apparently something not common in KH...

I know that Darkness isn't always bad.
All i'm saying is, Evil puts darkness in hearts.
Every Evil thing you make can make you turn into darkness.
*headdesk*

[√]Genuflect
if someone from the darkness decided to kill everyone from the dark, would their heart be filled with light then?
Didn't you get what i'm saying?
If someone does Evil things, his heart will contain more darkness.
If the guy does Evil things everyday, darkness will overcome his heart.
He will do Evil things as he desires.

Sora has already killed people, using the power of Light.
He is protecting the realm of light.
Describe this people.

If Sora kills everyone in using his light power, no darkness then.
Wait, What?
Bloodshed isn't evil?
Sora is a PoH?

Nomura already said that while Mickey was in the realm of dark, he an adventure similar to Sora's.
But the only thing we saw in the realm of darkness is black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back