• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How the hell can the new enemy came from the Light Realm?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Didn't you get what i'm saying?
If someone does Evil things, his heart will contain more darkness.
If the guy does Evil things everyday, darkness will overcome his heart.
He will do Evil things as he desires.
Define evil. Srsly. Do it.

He is protecting the realm of light.
Describe this people.
And the people he killed are protecting themselves.
Wait, What?
Bloodshed isn't evil?
Sora is a PoH?
No, bloodshed isn't evil. o_o;

But the only thing we saw in the realm of darkness is black.
No, we saw a figriggin city and f*ckking skyscrappers being hurled at you. Also, we saw a nice little beach. :'D

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Wait, What?
Bloodshed isn't evil?
Sora is a PoH?

No, but why making evil would make appear Darkness? There is no reason that to do evil make appear darkness. Darkness is a tool. It is like nuclear weapon. Are they good or evil? They are not good or evil, those using them are.

But the only thing we saw in the realm of darkness is black.

We nearly saw nothing from the realm of darkness.

[√]Genuflect
Define evil. Srsly. Do it.
Try Xehanort's Heartless.

And the people he killed are protecting themselves.
The people he killed destroys worlds.

No, bloodshed isn't evil. o_o;
o_O?

No, we saw a figriggin city and f*ckking skyscrappers being hurled at you.
Forgot.

Also, we saw a nice little beach. :'D
The beach is part of twilight.
The sea is the sea of darkness.

No, but why making evil would make appear Darkness? There is no reason that to do evil make appear darkness. Darkness is a tool. It is like nuclear weapon. Are they good or evil? They are not good or evil, those using them are.
Uh, Are you stupid?
Doing evil things makes darkness in out hearts increase.

V

V.A.T.13

Oceayo: Thats not bad, just being a bitch and showing some character. Kinda gave a small hint of Kairi's...how do I say this...

.....future betrayal to Riku? >D
Or so I wish....

I reaaally want Kairi as a villian. DX

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Light and Darkness are neither Evil or Good, they are tools, they are a source of power, strength, and the intentions of the one using them decide how the tools are used.

[√]Genuflect
WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING EVIL, DARKNESS WILL ENTER YOUR PUNY HEART AND IF YOU CONTINUE DOING EVIL, DARKNESS WILL TAKE OVER YOU PUNY HEART.

Phew.I'm out.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The only people who have ever had their hearts consumed by Darkness are the ones that have willingly thrown themselves into Darkness, shedding away their bodies and their Light. Again, this is an example of choice, they CHOSE TO SEEK IT AS A SOURCE OF POWER. Humans are all beings of the Realm of Light, yet every Heart contains both Light and Darkness because it is a balance.

[√]Genuflect
The only people who have ever had their hearts consumes by Darkness are the ones that have willingly thrown themselves into Darkness. Again, this is an example of CHOICE, they CHOSE TO SEEK THE POWER. Humans are all beings of the Realm of Light, yet every Heart contains both Light and Darkness
I know.
But doing something connected to darkness continuously is like submitting to darkness entirely.
Darkness tempted Xehanort and the other 5 to submit into the darkness.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Uh, Are you stupid?

No I am not stupid, thanks, I am disagreing with you. Making evil things does not make forcefully enter darkness in your heart, it is just as simple as that because evil is not something easy to define.

Try to see KH 2 end from Xemnas point of view.

Since about 10 years he tries to create a KH for allowing all nobody to regain their heart. With Roxas during one whole year he feeds his Kingdom Hearts, and then 3 Keyblade wielder and DiZ come destroy all the work he did and like this forbid all nobody to refind their heart. What are Sora, Riku and Mickey from his point of view? Pure Evil.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So what if they chose. you can choose to be evil.

also wheteher or not light or darkness is a tool has no relation to the good or evil aspect.

Some tools are designed specifically for the purpose of doing harm or...EVIL.

So, if Darkness is a tool it can be for Evil purposes. sure you might be able to use darkness against darkness, but the power itself will eventually if you let it take hold of you turn you evil.

Cid said:
Try to see KH 2 end from Xemnas point of view.

Since 10 years he tries to create a KH for allowing all nobody to regain their heart. With Roxas during one whole year he feeds his Kingdom Hearts, and then 3 Keyblade wielder and DiZ come destroy all the work he did and like this forbid all nobody to refind their heart. What are Sora, Riku and Mickey from his point of view? Pure Evil.

Are you kidding me?

You ignore the methods he used. ther is nothgin wrong with wanting to be whole. just as there is nothign wrong with wantign more money. but hter is wrong with teh destryoing of peopel and worlds, just as there is wrong with stealing and robbery. If the police come and have to destroy your instrument or tool that you use to accomplish your mission sure ythe evil person will hat ethe police,but in no means does that make them evil. Sora and co. would be doing the same thing here by destroying there artifical corrupted kingdom hearts. and also defending themselves from Xemnas who wanted to kill them. GOSH

V

V.A.T.13

Try Xehanort's Heartless.
That doesn't tell me anything. Explain.

The people he killed destroys worlds.
So?
I'd go destroy a few worlds too if I wanted to keep from dying or feeling like an empty shell. Survival =/= evil.

I dunno, you asked it.

The beach is part of twilight.
The sea is the sea of darkness.
So the sea of darkness, which isn't doing ANYTHING wrong but just sitting there, is evil?

Uh, Are you stupid?
Define "evil things"
Cause so far in KH, no one is evil.
Selfish, yes.
Greedy, yes.
Prideful, yes.
Trying to survive at the cost of others? yes.

Evil? No, I haven't seen any yet.
What I define as evil, is someone causing harm to others for the mere enjoyment of it while fully aware that society disproves of it. No real purpose, just doing it because it's fun.

Nobodies, are not evil because they are trying to survive.
Heartless, are not evil because it's instinct. They can't help what they do.
Xehanort and his 5 buddies, are not evil because they we're curious. Scientist risk life and limb and the sake of others all the time for knowledge.
Riku was not evil because he was trying to do what HE thought was right.

And like the others have said, Darkness and light is a tool. A natural one at that.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
But doing something connected to darkness continuously is like submitting to darkness entirely.

That would be connecting to Darkness, not Evil. The Evil comes from the person USING the Darkness, the Darkness is just the source of the POWER.

That does not make Darkness Evil, that makes Darkness a tool that can be used by Evil. Light is a Tool as well, Nobody are beings of Light and Darkness, Zexion used his Light for Evil intentions, Xemnas used his Light to attack Sora, Nobody Creatures do so as well, and use their Light as a source of power.

Darkness tempted Xehanort and the other 5 to submit into the darkness.

Xehanort's own curiosity tempted him to do his experiments, curiosity is a trait of Human Beings, beings of the Light Realm.

awsemo

well riku used his dark powers for good in kh2 when he was trying to wake sora up at the beging at the end while fighting xemnas.

[√]Genuflect
Making evil things does not make forcefully enter darkness in your heart, it is just as simple as that because evil is not something easy to define.
Prove it.

Since about 10 years he tries to create a KH for allowing all nobody to regain their heart.
You sure?
We don't know when did Xemnas started the Organization.

That doesn't tell me anything. Explain.
Xehanort's Heartless tries to use the power of KH.
No KH, No life?

So?
I'd go destroy a few worlds too if I wanted to keep from dying or feeling like an empty shell. Survival =/= evil.
Did you forgot Sora's Mission?

So the sea of darkness, which isn't doing ANYTHING wrong but just sitting there, is evil?
When did i say the sea of darkness is evil?

Define "evil things"
Cause so far in KH, no one is evil.
Selfish, yes.
Greedy, yes.
Prideful, yes.
Trying to survive at the cost of others? yes.
Being a cannibal isn't evil?

Evil? No, I haven't seen any yet.
What I define as evil, is someone causing harm to others for the mere enjoyment of it while fully aware that society disproves of it. No real purpose, just doing it because it's fun.
That's your POV of evil.
Only Few people are unaware if they commit a crime.
Talk about Serial Killers?

Nobodies, are not evil because they are trying to survive.
But these nobodies almost cause chaos to everything.

Heartless, are not evil because it's instinct. They can't help what they do.
Xehanort's Heartless destroyed worlds and lives because of instinct?

Xehanort and his 5 buddies, are not evil because they we're curious. Scientist risk life and limb and the sake of others all the time for knowledge.
Curious?
Then why banish their master?

Riku was not evil because he was trying to do what HE thought was right.
But what he did was bad.

That would be connecting to Darkness, not Evil. The Evil comes from the person USING the Darkness, the Darkness is just the source of the POWER.

That does not make Darkness Evil, that makes Darkness a tool that can be used by Evil
I never said anything about Darkness being EVIL.

Xehanort's own curiosity tempted him to do his experiments, curiosity is a trait of Human Beings, beings of the Light Realm.
Banishing someone cause of curiosity?

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Prove it.

Prove your side of the argument?

Reverse/Rebirth was all about proving that Darkness is not necessarily Evil and that Light is not necessarily good, you seem to want to contradict this.

The original question in this thread is how can the 'new' creature be beings of Light if they are doing 'Evil', I propose to you that Humans are beings of Light. That is all.

It doesn't matter if you're Darkness or Light, neither of Good or Evil, but they are capable of Both. If these new beings were born of Light and live to steal Light, then that's what they do, being Born of Light does not make them pure and innocent, it means that they are wielding the power of Light.

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Are you kidding me?

You ignore the methods he used. ther is nothgin wrong with wanting to be whole. just as there is nothign wrong with wantign more money. but hter is wrong with teh destryoing of peopel and worlds, just as there is wrong with stealing and robbery. If the police come and have to destroy your instrument or tool that you use to accomplish your mission sure ythe evil person will hat ethe police,but in no means does that make them evil. Sora and co. would be doing the same thing here by destroying there artifical corrupted kingdom hearts. and also defending themselves from Xemnas who wanted to kill them. GOSH

When did Xemnas tried to kill them? He only did this when Sora invaded his headquarter. Did we see any member really attacking Sora just for killing? No. Demyx attacked when Sora threatened him. Xaldin was escaping, he was forced to fight Sora. Each time they attacked it was with only purpose to refind their heart. Yes from our pint of view it was evil. But try to see from their point of view. No one ever accepted them, to help, everyone sees them as ennemy. What would we do if we were them?

And at the end, they didn't want kill him. But of course if I saw somebody wanting destroy my work coming in my headquarter, I'd do the same.

Beside, nothing he did was evil. Nobody can be seen as a whole population, he wnated remake them human. What is wrong? With the capacity he had, what he did was not wrong, do we say us human are wrong to eat meat?

Prove it.

Define Darkness and Evi, try to find a link between them : there is none. Beside, Evil is nearly impossible to have a true definition.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING EVIL, DARKNESS WILL ENTER YOUR PUNY HEART AND IF YOU CONTINUE DOING EVIL, DARKNESS WILL TAKE OVER YOU PUNY HEART.

Phew.I'm out.

Yes, but you are yet still missing the whole point everybody is trying to make. The power of darkness is entirely different from being dark. Riku uses the power of darkness, yet fights for the side of good.

Zexion is a dark being yet as TMM said, he used the power of light against Riku.

Summing it up, somebody who is evil can use the power of light, as Zexion did, and Riku, who is a good character, can use the power of darkness.

[√]Genuflect
Zexion is a dark being yet as TMM said, he used the power of light against Riku.
Wait, Zexion is a dark being?
He's a nobody.
Nobodies doesn't exist in the dark realm.

This what you said Cid:
Cid said:
Making evil things does not make forcefully enter darkness in your heart,
This is the thing i want you to prove.

try to find a link between them
In KH, there is.
Try to be Evil, darkness will enter your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back