• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how will bbs trio react to zack's death?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Aerith remembers him, and so does Tifa. Cloud re-remembers him after he's recovered, he's not really pretending to be somebody else, more like the Jenova cells and Mako poisoning with a dose of trauma have messed up his mind and brain and he has Tifa and Zack's memories confused with his, and Cloud acts how he thinks a professional Shrina Inc Solider would act like, like Sephiroth, cold and heartless. Because he has Zack's memories mixed up with his, he thinks that he was the Solider that went to Nibelhiem and was the Solider that was 1st Class, like Zack was.

It's more like that he truly thinks that he's somebody else, until Sephiroth and Hojo gaslight him, into believing that he's a nothing but a Sephiroth clone and leading him into a mental breakdown. Then when Tifa restores him, Cloud remembers his true identity and his friendship with Zack Fair.

Cloud fully believes that he's an ex-professional top class Solider during the first part of FFVII, no pretending. Also, Tifa and Aerith are too scared to tell him the truth about it. If you take Aerith and Tifa back to Gongaga, they will both mention that they know about Zack.

I forgot about Tifa, she did just go with the flow when Cloud started spouting nonsense. But in the grand scheme of things, especially looking at Crisis Core, they implied Zack should have had a much bigger role than he ended up having. I'm really hoping some of that changes in the FF 7 remake. Zack is my all time favorite Final Fantasy character and I'm extremely excited to have him back in any format. I would have preferred Zack stayed alive myself.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
though the least i do expect in the way of a zack fair is at the least cloud and aerith at zack's grave leaving flowers and plunging the buster blade into the ground (so cloud can use use his AC weapon set)

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

Tempo

Awards
well now i want Lightning to show up in Olympus in kh3, searching for Zack and Auron and finally writing an explanation to the mystery behind them and their connection to Sephiroth and Cloud and Tifa, possibly rescuing them from their torment by greek gods. She has been known to kill a god or two in her time, after all.

Pokie

I forgot about Tifa, she did just go with the flow when Cloud started spouting nonsense.

She didn't go with the flow, she was too frightened to tell Cloud the truth because he was so mentally unstable due to Jenova poisoning him. Cloud was unpredictable and at points, very dangerous. Cloud even wanted to quit and just stay at Gongaga after a breakdown, but Barret gave him the "toughen up " speech, which I'm personally not a fan of, though it is an old game.

tw: physical abuse.

Cloud was so unhinged at times, that he even breaks down and hits Aerith multiple times, after giving Sephiroth the Black Materia. It wasn't Cloud's fault- it was the Jenova poisoning Hojo injected him with, but that's how unstable Cloud was. You would be scared to tell Cloud the truth as well.

Also, Cloud almost killed Aerith himself, but he broke free of the control so Jenova/ Sephiroth swooped in.

But in the grand scheme of things, especially looking at Crisis Core, they implied Zack should have had a much bigger role than he ended up having.

before Crisis Core, Zack was a bit of a mystery, and was a side-character from Cloud's and Aerith's past. Crisis Core gave Zack a much bigger and more important role. People got curious about Zack and because Zack is the main character of that game, they had to give him an even bigger role.

Before CC, Zack was just Cloud's old friend and Aerith's ex-boyfriend that she wanted to move on from. Or even going from the Japanese version "the first guy she liked".

Speaking of Aerith, they even made Aerith's iconic pink ribbon a gift from Zack, when in FFVII during her flashbacks, she had ribbons in her hair since childhood. In FFVII, Zack/Aerith wasn't really that big, because Zack had multiple girlfriends, but they changed it, to make the Zack/Aerith romance more tragic when he dies.

shack-up-150x150.jpg

You have to understand that they made Zack so much bigger than what he originally was, and even made him more heroic, so it would be sadder when he dies.

I'm really hoping some of that changes in the FF 7 remake. Zack is my all time favorite Final Fantasy character and I'm extremely excited to have him back in any format.

They will, Zack is a popular Final Fantasy character, and they will give him some time in the spotlight, either by flashbacks or DLC. If SE wants to make bank, it would be DLC.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
She didn't go with the flow, she was too frightened to tell Cloud the truth because he was so mentally unstable due to Jenova poisoning him. Cloud was unpredictable and at points, very dangerous. Cloud even wanted to quit and just stay at Gongaga after a breakdown, but Barret gave him the "toughen up " speech, which I'm personally not a fan of, though it is an old game.

tw: physical abuse.

Cloud was so unhinged at times, that he even breaks down and hits Aerith multiple times, after giving Sephiroth the Black Materia. It wasn't Cloud's fault- it was the Jenova poisoning Hojo injected him with, but that's how unstable Cloud was. You would be scared to tell Cloud the truth as well.

Also, Cloud almost killed Aerith himself, but he broke free of the control so Jenova/ Sephiroth swooped in.

before Crisis Core, Zack was a bit of a mystery, and was a side-character from Cloud's and Aerith's past. Crisis Core gave Zack a much bigger and more important role. People got curious about Zack and because Zack is the main character of that game, they had to give him an even bigger role.

Before CC, Zack was just Cloud's old friend and Aerith's ex-boyfriend that she wanted to move on from. Or even going from the Japanese version "the first guy she liked".

Speaking of Aerith, they even made Aerith's iconic pink ribbon a gift from Zack, when in FFVII during her flashbacks, she had ribbons in her hair since childhood. In FFVII, Zack/Aerith wasn't really that big, because Zack had multiple girlfriends, but they changed it, to make the Zack/Aerith romance more tragic when he dies.

shack-up-150x150.jpg

You have to understand that they made Zack so much bigger than what he originally was, and even made him more heroic, so it would be sadder when he dies.

They will, Zack is a popular Final Fantasy character, and they will give him some time in the spotlight, either by flashbacks or DLC. If SE wants to make bank, it would be DLC.

I guess I never really looked that deeply into it, I played it last year on PS4 when it was on sale all the way to plat and these must be things I didn't read into when I was playing. I'm hoping myself for an add-on or separate newly enhanced Crisis Core story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back