• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora x kairi

Well I'm loving it and anyway in nearly at the end of KH2 Final Mix and i don't want to be and also enjoyin BBS and Watched Coded was pretty cool :)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
That is one of the best tearjerker musical moments in the series. I don't know the answer to your question, sadly.

Manifest of Illusions is synthesized, though you can get one for free by fighting the Lingering Will. As for Lost Illusions, you win them by fighting the Absent Silhouettes and Data Rematches with the CoM Organization members (my info's not clear: you may have to fight the Silhouettes once to get a recipe and then again to get the Illusions). There are also two in the wild: one in a chest in the Cavern of Remembrance, and one from the Moogle.

And one final thing, are you able to fight the Organization 13 data as much as you want? Or are you only allowed to get the Lost Illusions only once in their first battle? I'm done with the Silhouettes awhile back and I already have every treasures chests out there. I just one more from the Radiant Garden which is the final slot.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm just sad because now my Critical KH2FM replay has whittled down and the only stuff left to do before the platinum trophy is the really boring stuff like Mission completion, synthesis completion, and the Gummi Missions.

That plat will be mine though!

Davidsawr

I'm just sad because now my Critical KH2FM replay has whittled down and the only stuff left to do before the platinum trophy is the really boring stuff like Mission completion, synthesis completion, and the Gummi Missions.

That plat will be mine though!

The gummi missions are alright. At least the music is ok and you get to blow stuff up

Fortissimo

I actually hesitated buying the game because i felt like it would be a chore to go through and replay everything that I had accomplished in the originals. But i got it impulse buy and I've plugged just as many hours doing all the extra stuff as the main story in 2.5. I'm pretty dang happy with it and how much more challenging it is. I'm most excited for BBS though, since it was so fun on psp.

Also, the music remastering is everything.

hlc1988

Awards
I've just started to play Birth By Sleep for the first time ever. I've selected normal mode since I've never played the game before and wanted an easier challenge first. My plan after that is to play the whole series on the hardest difficulty each game offers. I've started to play Terra's story first as apparently that is the order you are meant to play... then its Ventus and then Aqua, I believe? I'n not too keen on Terra's battle style but I'm sure I will get used to it as I play along...

How can I unlock the secret ending on Normal Mode in Birth By Sleep? I know its a lot harder...

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Just did Agrabah and Halloweentown visit one. Perfect night to do the later. So damn magical with the new music and costumes.

Unfortunately, Oogie's boss battle didn't put me in the best Christmas spirits.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Fighting Data Xemnas, got to his Final Form to final few bars. I had to leave the house for Christmas Eve so I left my PS3 on while the game was on pause. I come back and now I see my PS3 off...:(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The PS3 has a setting to turn off after a period of inactivity. Check that out and disable it if you don't want situations happening like that in the future.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
The PS3 has a setting to turn off after a period of inactivity. Check that out and disable it if you don't want situations happening like that in the future.

I wish I knew that before. I'm going to get that fixed. Oh Xemnas, Xemnas....ughh! That Final Form does scare me some times especially when he has Sora locked up and Riku must be taken care of health wise and the run it takes to get to Sora. The last time that happened, I didn't realized Riku wasn't recovered and he died with one shot by Xemnas.

Last edited:

Davidsawr

Just did Agrabah and Halloweentown visit one. Perfect night to do the later. So damn magical with the new music and costumes.

Unfortunately, Oogie's boss battle didn't put me in the best Christmas spirits.
I loved Oogies battles from KH1 and KH2. The kh2 one is kinda of annoying but its a unique battle with characters i love

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Trying to get through Disney Castle (I started on Critical and everything was fine until I got to Land of Dragons ;A; must level up ahhhhh), so I can get to Halloween Town in time for Christmas~ I'm playing BbS, too, as Ven, annnnnnd I'm in Radiant Garden!

I really love these games, so I'm having an awesome time right now ;w;

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I've just started to play Birth By Sleep for the first time ever. I've selected normal mode since I've never played the game before and wanted an easier challenge first. My plan after that is to play the whole series on the hardest difficulty each game offers. I've started to play Terra's story first as apparently that is the order you are meant to play... then its Ventus and then Aqua, I believe? I'n not too keen on Terra's battle style but I'm sure I will get used to it as I play along...

How can I unlock the secret ending on Normal Mode in Birth By Sleep? I know its a lot harder...

There isn't an ideal order. Sad to say, I can think of problems with every order - even playing all three at once in according to the official timeline! Since there's no ideal, you might as well have fun with whatever order you choose to go with.

To unlock the secret ending, you need to get the requirements in all three folders, then create a new Final Episode save. The requirements for a Standard mode folder is to complete Jiminy's Journal, which means beating something like 99% of the game. You're going to have to do that three times if you do three standard mode folders, so I recommend you upgrade your next few characters to Proud or Critical if you were already planning to do it.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
At the point of no return in kh2. Right before the final boss. I didn't realize how much of KH2's plot I had forgotten.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
My experience with the game has been a promising one. Got the Platinum for IIFM the other week, and am currently working my way through post-Secret Episode BbS stuff. Needless to say, I can't get enough. c:

I'd already played IIFM on the PS2, so... being able to play and actually read the text is a good plus for me. I'm grateful that a few of the western censors were lifted in the localization, even if most of them came back. It still has the biggest replay factor for me, since it holds nostalgic value, so I'll be re-visiting it for a date with Level 1 Critical Mode later.

I never played BbSFM before, so some things were new for me. I love Rhythm Mixer, even if I don't like the method for obtaining it. Pete's D-Link is a lot of fun to use (Steal seals it for me as my second-most used D-Link), and the game on the whole just feels ten times better with a legit controller. The Friendship Commands still existing irks me a little, but eh; nothing's perfect. The Secret Episode was surprisingly more fun than I expected.

As for the Re:coded movie, I haven't watched it yet. But seeing as the only thing I know is that Maleficent calls the virtual world the "date escape", I think I'll like it when I get to it.

Overall: I can't put it down. Send help!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I noticed the gauge for summons slightly changed, which'll make Hades Cup a bit more difficult. And I think the cap does affect the Underworld, too.

Overall, even with all the flaws, I still like KH2. It never fails to give me the feels at least. I'd probably give it an A- with the FM additions. The update for the music is fantastic. "The Home of Dragons," "Waltz of the Damned," "Twinkle in the Sky," "Lazy Afternoons," "Roxas," and "Sacred Moon," in particular, sound a lot different/better to me. I really wish I could afford the remix soundtracks. :( Btw, does the 2.5 soundtrack have that little bit of "Simple and Clean/Hikari" that plays at the end when Riku and Sora are reading Kairi's note?

How were you able to farm so many Defensive Boosts?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
started bbs on critical mode, as good as i remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back