• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I bet BbSv2 will be at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
See that's my problem. We are all hyped over something that hasn't been announced. It's like a mini KH3 beginning to happen.
While BBSv2 as a title hasn't been announced, it's confirmed that there's one game left that will precede KH3 and that we still don't know of yet.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
While BBSv2 as a title hasn't been announced, it's confirmed that there's one game left that will precede KH3 and that we still don't know of yet.

I got you now. It's quite possible then that this could be it. I apologize for my lack of recent knowledge.

Number Zero

And from what we've been shown so far, the secret endings "Blank Points, Signs of What's Next and A Fragmentary Passage" are all pointing to an unknown game, NOT Kingdom HeartsDDD.

blueheart

Bronze Member

So your saying that "the one game left" is BBSv2? Or is there really another game that is going to be announced that no one has heard of yet (besides TN and his team, of course)?

Ikkin

Bronze Member
So your saying that "the one game left" is BBSv2? Or is there really another game that is going to be announced that no one has heard of yet (besides TN and his team, of course)?

I would assume that Nomura would have found a different and more-ambiguous phrasing if he wanted to imply that there were two games left before KH3 despite presently working on two games with a third in planning. If there were an HD remake in between, I could see him not counting that as a separate game before KH3, but that would be different from a fully-original production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back