• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I bet this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenAqua

I bet you that there will be a KH Collection with KH, Re:COM, KH2

then 6-8 months later, Nomura cash cows it with a single KHFM + KH2FM+ collection
what you reckon?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes, that is true. But I can seriously imagine SE slacking off and just doing the original games. It depends on if a collection would be Japan only or in all regions. And if they would finally allow FMs to the rest of the world.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes, that is true. But I can seriously imagine SE slacking off and just doing the original games. It depends on if a collection would be Japan only or in all regions. And if they would finally allow FMs to the rest of the world.

I think an even bigger question would be on which consoles they'll make it. I really honestly fail to see the Profit after the ???? which is just bundling it all up. I mean, for most of the world yes, the FMs might make it attractive but not so much for Japan. If they were ported to say the XBOX360 or PS3, it's likelier to happen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
PS3 seems the most likely in Japan at least.

And also if they would port BBS to it considering how it is a "main game" and all. You'd think they'd put those games together.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder. It might not be that difficult but the PS2 is kind of, well not dead, but old. Not quite so the PSP.

Yeah, but we are getting the PSP2 this fall (hopefully...but a better projection date seems to be 2012) and with its tech improvements, the PSP will be obsolete in no time. Easy enough to just put all four games (KH1, Re:CoM, KH2, BBS) on one blu-ray disk.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
PSP2, eh? Lord saves us all. Wonder when the KH game for THAT will be announced.
Hopefully its game collection will cater better to my taste than its predecessor.

Though to be fair, the PS3 pwning the PS2 like woah hardly spelled an early grave for the PS2. In fact, it's part of why the PS3 didn't take off so well at first.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Right? Bet THAT is the system the "mysterious game" we know anything about is going to be on.

And hopefully. I only have five games for the PSP. BBS, CC:FFVII, Dissidia, MGS:peace Walker, and the 3rd Birthday. And those were only SE games...save for MGS because it is special.

Darkrider S

alright! I've decided :D When I fulfill my dream of working as a game programmer in Japan i'm gonan convinve Nomura to get us the FM's xDDDD ALdo I heard the PSP2 ( or PSphone dont remember) can play Ps1 games 0_0

Digidude111

oh im screwed. i was totally oblivious to this PSP2 thing while playing dissidia crisis core and bbs. 0.0 god hopes nomura announces the mystery game for that console or im never gonna have a console free christmas wish list again.

Digidude111

oh im screwed. i was totally oblivious to this PSP2 thing while playing dissidia crisis core and bbs. 0.0 god hopes nomura announces the mystery game for that console or im never gonna have a console free christmas wish list again.
my computer's acting screwy sorry for the double post

Last edited:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, Nomura did say recently that he sorta wanted to do one, just didnt have the time or something like that, so I can see it being a possibility

YoshiAngemon

If he does release the Final Mixes as a collection, then it'll be a miracle. I mean, we could imagine Disney and S-E having to work in some new stuff, like newly dubbed scenes, like Riku meeting Axel and Naminé, The Scene where Riku becomes Xehanort's Heartless, Ansem, with the audio from 358/2 Days worked in, and even The Re:COM Voices of the Organization Reprising their roles for the battles in KH2 Final Mix. And maybe a little scene with Mickey in the Realm of Darkness, discovering the Dark Realm's Keyblade, sensing a familiar presence (Aqua's presence). And possibly a remastered edition of the KH1 Ending, where Mickey wears his Re:COM Clothes, instead of his traditional clothes.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
like newly dubbed scenes, like Riku meeting Axel and Naminé,

They can be lazy and keep those stuff only with subtitles. D:

The Scene where Riku becomes Xehanort's Heartless, Ansem, with the audio from 358/2 Days worked in, and even The Re:COM Voices of the Organization Reprising their roles for the battles in KH2 Final Mix. And maybe a little scene with Mickey in the Realm of Darkness, discovering the Dark Realm's Keyblade, sensing a familiar presence (Aqua's presence). And possibly a remastered edition of the KH1 Ending, where Mickey wears his Re:COM Clothes, instead of his traditional clothes.

That's asking for a bit too much, me thinks, mate.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Jeeze a KH bundle with FM in it would be fluffing fantastic. I would actually waste money on that... just for the FMs. Otherwise, no thanks. I've bought every game so far, so a bundle without some allure, which would be the FMs, would be a waste to me. But, I fail to see the allure of a bundle for Japan... he would have to up the anti with some bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back