• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't understand Country of Musketeers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
How can there be a different set of Donald, Mickey, Goofy and Pete? Like, if it wasn't in the Realm of Sleep, would Country of Musketeers exist in the same realm as Dinsey Castle or something? How?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's not a different set. The MDG (and P, I guess) in Country of the Musketeers are the same ones we know and love. It's not the same world as Disney Castle, but one that MDG visited during one of their many adventures.

MDGP are native to Timeless River, which eventually becomes Disney Castle. Minnie, however, comes from Country of the Musketeers, which is where Mickey meets her.

Awards
It's not a different set. The MDG (and P, I guess) in Country of the Musketeers are the same ones we know and love. It's not the same world as Disney Castle, but one that MDG visited during one of their many adventures.

MDGP are native to Timeless River, which eventually becomes Disney Castle. Minnie, however, comes from Country of the Musketeers, which is where Mickey meets her.

but isnt Pete there different cause he has only one leg?

PikaPal

Awards
I always thought that the Country of Musketeers was a really crazy choice with DDD. It's like they couldn't think of what else to put in and then one person stood up and said "Hey, there's this one direct to video movie about Mickey, Donald and Goofy acting as musketeers." and before he could say anyone else they said "Excellent, let's watch it together and then add it in as a world."

I know it's not the first time we've seen something based on DTV related stuff. KHII had the second Agrabah visit be sort of inspired by The Return of Jafar and Hundred Acre Wood had one of the minigames be a callback to Pooh's Grand Adventure (or if you're from Britain like me: Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure as it was known over here) but to have a world be full on based around a DTV production was well, interesting to say the least.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It's France, Minnie probably had to flee the world just to escape the guillotine.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I always assumed this was the same world as Disney Castle, the way Timeless River and Disney Town are, just a portion of it that was "asleep." Sign must be right though. Still, I would've rather it simply had been a part of Disney Castle. An in-story explanation for it could've been that it was caused because of Maleficent's takeover attempt in KH2 and how she messed around in the past. One of her powers is cursing Aurora to sleep after all, perhaps from messing around with the past her powers could've caused some portion of the world's past to be put "asleep."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back