• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I dont want to be a sister again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Wait, sister again?

Does this imply you were a sister at one point, and then you were no longer a sister, and now you don't want to be one again?

What, did you brutally murder the other sister?

A

Azrael

Falconpunchabortion.jpg

Need I say anything more?

LOL'd

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, wait a few years and you'll be glad that you do actually have siblings.. Until then, just accept it and live with it.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I can understand the situation and where you're coming from.

The exact same thing happened to my mum two years ago when she told me that she was carrying our half-brother. And while I detested the fact that I was going to have yet another sibling in my family, things changed when he was born. Your opinion might remain the same now, but fast forward to May and you could find yourself thinking, 'Hold on, I might actually want to be a sister again.'

It took me three months to even bond with my brother. I mean, sure, everyone (my mum notably) was taking hold of him and wanting to have him for themselves. But it happened slowly, but surely that my opinion of my brother changed overall. My life hasn't been the same ever since, it's changed for the better.

Coming from someone such as myself who already had two sisters before, I'd think that you should give it time. You may actually like the idea of being a sister again in a few months time. Remember that even if you don't want to be a sister again, it's down to your mother. She's the one carrying the baby and the one who makes the decisions. Try to accept the decision for now. If you can't, then you're legal in four years, right? Move out. Spread your wings. Do what you want to do with your life.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yay! I was quoted! Twice!

All in all, get over it. I'm sorry, but that's really all you can do.

I'm not that bad with kids, all my cousins are around 7 and below, and I get along great with them, but I wouldn't have been able to and probably won't be able to put up with them non-stop. I found out I was going to be a half-brother just before my Semester 1 exams, which was exactly what I need...Not. But I got over it. I didn't know whether I would hate my mother, the father, or the baby itself. But I couldn't do any of those, because doing any of those wouldn't help.

It was a tough time for my mother as well. I said that I didn't want to be a brother, and she understood that, and accepted that. But she needed my support.

That's why I decided, no matter what happens. I'm there to support my mum through this, above all else. And I still do, even after he's been born.

Ignoring the fact that they can be noisy or inconvenient at times, you don't have that much to worry about. Find yourself a good video game or some long-term thing you can do to stay away from the kids if you hate them that much.

Not in an attempt to avoid brotherly obligations and the like, I also happen to have 55 Gb of anime and a DS card that can hold up to 40 or so games.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or do something that would allow you to.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
OH come on, having a sister isn't so bad, you and her will just beloved from your family even more. Maybe you might get things you never got hmm hmm hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back