• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I got it!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivionkeypwns

Ok. You know how Roxas was having recurring dreams about Sora? Well, what if Xemnas was having recurring dreams about him? That would mean he might remember some stuff from his past. Which would mean most or all of Organiztion 13 would have them. Right?

Y

Yannis

Ok. You know how Roxas was having recurring dreams about Sora? Well, what if Xemnas was having recurring dreams about him? That would mean he might remember some stuff from his past. Which would mean most or all of Organiztion 13 would have them. Right?

No
Roxas´s dreams were there because of process to put Sora´s memories back to him. Roxas was inside computer.

All Sora´s friends also began to remember him in process.

And Xemnas remembers his time as Ansem´s pupil. Xemnas IS Xehanort. Roxas forget only because Sora forgot too´.

UrbanQuattrus

What Yannis said. You might as well say "what if Pluto was having dreams too", for all the logical sense this makes.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
No
Roxas´s dreams were there because of process to put Sora´s memories back to him. Roxas was inside computer.

And Xemnas remembers his time as Ansem´s pupil. Xemnas IS Xehanort. Roxas forget only because Sora forgot too´.

yup. the other 12 are TECHNICALLY the same people, except for no heart. they voluntarily changed their names.

Roxas didn't have the memories because of the special circumstances under which he was made.

xickae

Roxas had dreams of Sora thanks to the fact Sora was still there, I mean unlike others Sora wasn't a heartless, and Naminé was rearranging Sora's memories and that in return affected Roxas' (Diz say it at the end of the 4th day if I'm not wrong).

Y

Yannis

Roxas had dreams of Sora thanks to the fact Sora was still there, I mean unlike others Sora wasn't a heartless, and Naminé was rearranging Sora's memories and that in return affected Roxas' (Diz say it at the end of the 4th day if I'm not wrong).

WRONG

It was because of that nerd-data-computer-memory-data-data-pu-back-thingy

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
No

Not entirely true. Roxas didn't lose his memory of Sora because of Namine's memory erasing. He had no memory of Sora due to Sora's short time as a heartless.

shadywinters

Awards
No

I agree wit Yannis, Sora's memories were being put back together, so during this process, his nobody, Roxas was seeing his memories as dreams.:thumbup:

shadowheart

I really do not get it!!!:cursing: Roxas is on a computer based world I do not get how Axel is able to cross between worlds. It like Digimon Roxas is in the digital world and Sora is in the "real" world. So what exactly are the friends of Roxas?!:confused: It is confusing I know it's just another world, but I do not get the part where Roxas destroys a computer and he finally mets Sora. I get the idea that Sora and Roxas are linked together BUT what does all this computer world have to do about?:

Stars

リク

Who is him u mean? Xemnas could have dream about his past...or Xehanort..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I really do not get it!!!:cursing: Roxas is on a computer based world I do not get how Axel is able to cross between worlds.

The same way Agent Smith enters the matrix.

It like Digimon Roxas is in the digital world and Sora is in the "real" world. So what exactly are the friends of Roxas?!

The Oracle.

:confused: It is confusing I know it's just another world, but I do not get the part where Roxas destroys a computer and he finally mets Sora. I get the idea that Sora and Roxas are linked together BUT what does all this computer world have to do about?:

Roxas' story = fake. He is in the Matrix, and Axel finds a way to jack himself in to warn Roxas who has completely forgotten about the ouside world. Roxas finds out that his friends are just fake versions of real people. He goes on a journey to find out what he forgot, but only to remember he's about to die. He sulks, emoness. no one cares.

They call him to the masion. Him being in the matrix, wakes up due to the computer. He destroys it, awsome fight with Axel, he merges with Sora to become the last scion of the worlds.

How do you not get it? That's the easiest it can be explained without confusing you again.

A

Audo

I really do not get it!!!:cursing: Roxas is on a computer based world I do not get how Axel is able to cross between worlds. It like Digimon Roxas is in the digital world and Sora is in the "real" world. So what exactly are the friends of Roxas?!:confused: It is confusing I know it's just another world, but I do not get the part where Roxas destroys a computer and he finally mets Sora. I get the idea that Sora and Roxas are linked together BUT what does all this computer world have to do about?:
Axel was just data at that point.
When Naminé was in the fake Twilight Town, that was really her (except for maybe one or two exceptions) because she hijacked the system herself.
It could have been possible that Axel had hijacked the system as well.
It is kind of confusing but i wouldn't stress over it.
Eat-Short.
-DiZ creates a Data version of Twilight Town and stores it in Sora's Memories/the computer (it is really on the computer but is techinically in Sora's memories. Imagine it like this, there is a file folder that says 'Sora's Memories' and that is where DiZ drag-and-dropped the Twilight Town')
-Riku and Diz being creepy pedos, kidnap Roxas and turn him into data.
-They put the now data Roxas into the fake Twilight Town and they try to make him forget his time in the organization (i'm supposing through that delicious blonde (Nami, not Roxas)
-Nami begins her witchery by fixing Sora's memories.
-The Nobodies find the fake Twilight Town and enter it. Thinking that the photos of Roxas really are Roxas, they steal the photos from around town.
-Roxas does such and such
-Axel pops up (liek the Nobodies did)
-Roxas does such and such again
-Later DiZ figures it is time for Roxas to morph with Sora so that Sora could awaken so he calls Roxas to the mansion.
-Roxas breaks DiZ's computer (in the data world, this is why when you later enter the data world as Sora, the computer is broken)
-Roxas battles Axel, Axel acts emo.
-Roxas 'battles' DiZ (who is only a data-based projection).
-Roxas morphs with Sora
-End of hideously disgusting 4 hour long Tutorial that everyone could do without.

Understand?

A

Azrael

Axel was just data at that point.
When Naminé was in the fake Twilight Town, that was really her (except for maybe one or two exceptions) because she hijacked the system herself.
It could have been possible that Axel had hijacked the system as well.
It is kind of confusing but i wouldn't stress over it.
Eat-Short.
-DiZ creates a Data version of Twilight Town and stores it in Sora's Memories/the computer (it is really on the computer but is techinically in Sora's memories. Imagine it like this, there is a file folder that says 'Sora's Memories' and that is where DiZ drag-and-dropped the Twilight Town')
-Riku and Diz being creepy pedos, kidnap Roxas and turn him into data.
-They put the now data Roxas into the fake Twilight Town and they try to make him forget his time in the organization (i'm supposing through that delicious blonde (Nami, not Roxas)
-Nami begins her witchery by fixing Sora's memories.
-The Nobodies find the fake Twilight Town and enter it. Thinking that the photos of Roxas really are Roxas, they steal the photos from around town.
-Roxas does such and such
-Axel pops up (liek the Nobodies did)
-Roxas does such and such again
-Later DiZ figures it is time for Roxas to morph with Sora so that Sora could awaken so he calls Roxas to the mansion.
-Roxas breaks DiZ's computer (in the data world, this is why when you later enter the data world as Sora, the computer is broken)
-Roxas battles Axel, Axel acts emo.
-Roxas 'battles' DiZ (who is only a data-based projection).
-Roxas morphs with Sora
-End of hideously disgusting 4 hour long Tutorial that everyone could do without.

Understand?

You say it like you didn't like playing with old Roxxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back